Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To everyone who assumes I'm ignoring them

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm not ignoring you. @FemoidsGTFO I can't respond to posts on my profile because of a glitch and to anyone else if you comment on a post and I don't respond I might actually be ignoring the comment because I don't know what to say but most likely it never hit my notifications so I ignored it.

I assume you use the 2019 Dark Banana Theme? Change it to any other theme and you'll be able to reply to profile posts.
Yep, but I love the theme too much. It's more visually appealing than the standard incels.is theme.

I'm not ignoring you. @FemoidsGTFO I can't respond to posts on my profile because of a glitch and to anyone else if you comment on a post and I don't respond I might actually be ignoring the comment because I don't know what to say but most likely it never hit my notifications so I ignored it.
Thanks for the memo, next time post it on your Facebook profile, we care about your personal life that much trust me, fucker

Thanks for the memo, next time post it on your Facebook profile, we care about your personal life that much trust me, fucker
It isn't about my personal life. It's about not appearing rude to brocels you fucking tranny.