Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To cuck or not to cuck?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Which is worse? Incel or cuck? I really wonder sometimes if I should try to orbit women to get some leftovers, but my "pride" (or whatever is left of it anyway) stops me from stooping this low. What about you? Did you ever get cucked? Did you orbit a female and got something out of it in the end?

never orbit, only give a girl attention if your CERTAIN she is interested.

Cuck is way worse. Incels and cucks are both "losers", but cucks get buxed and taken advantage of by women while incels just don't bother or are too ugly, short, or autistic to even have the chance to be.

Cuck is waaayyy worse, than an incel.

Be a cuck is worse, no shadow of doubt.

Cucc

tbh kill yourself if you are either

Only cuck if it's literally your fetish.

CUCKS ARE WORTHLESS

Enjoy your subhuman life rather than become a slave to a femoid

If you had the opportunity to be a cuck you probably would have taken it by now and if not then you are NOT incel. But you are probably lying to your self saying you have an option but in reality you probably are just as ugly as the rest of us and no women will settle down with an unattractive guy. They will settle for a normie beta cuck. If you couldnt get laid in HS, Collage, your not attractive to women and your fucked. No women will settle down. But if you really are rejecting women because of pride...

For fuck sakes, if you are rejecting women you are a VOLCEL enough said. The reason most normies with GFS are cucks is because going to bed with a women everynight, having sex every day, feels incredible and releases the oxytocin and hormones that fight off depression. So yea they are beta cucks but they dont really care they are still a lot happier then someone alone with their hand. And yes Id never deny myself the opportunity to go to bed with a women everynight. If I did deny myself them im a volcel

Being a cuck is a lot worse

Cuck is way worse. Incels and cucks are both "losers", but cucks get buxed and taken advantage of by women while incels just don't bother or are too ugly, short, or autistic to even have the chance to be.

The latter is true, no women will settle down with an incel because we are not attractive to women. Anyone who says they actually have the option to settle down with a femiod and be a cuck is lying to them selves or a volcel. Because otherwise wouldnt you have just taken that opportunity and dumped her after a few months? Truth is we dont even have the option

cuck is worse. better to die on your feet than live on your knees
remember, cucks are literally SLAVES. you are making yourself a slave when you partake in activities of cuckoldry. stop yourself.

cuck is worse. better to die on your feet than live on your knees
remember, cucks are literally SLAVES. you are making yourself a slave when you partake in activities of cuckoldry. stop yourself.
What does it matter though? If there is nothing after death, pride is quite meaningless. Normies already look down on us, so who cares what others think as long as one state of being makes you happier than another?

What does it matter though? If there is nothing after death, pride is quite meaningless. Normies already look down on us, so who cares what others think as long as one state of being makes you happier than another?

ugh another nihilist i see...

ugh another nihilist i see...
I'm skeptical, maybe there is something, maybe there isn't. One things is sure, if hell exists, we are already in it.

Do whatever you must to trick them into fucking you then chuck them like Chad used to

shinee with the cuckery

Never orbited a femayle, never will.

id say cuck. both are fucked but at least incels have some pride.