Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over To be successful you must have high self esteem

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
High self esteem is impossible if u rlly b truecel

Self esteem can be hardly gained without people's approval. This is denied to death by normies but it's actually the truth.

good looking = much self esteem

Self esteem can be hardly gained without people's approval. This is denied to death by normies but it's actually the truth.
How do u gain self esteem when you're ugly? Im constantly getting shut down and disapproved by teachers and students who all bully cuz of my appearance

These videos are for normies tbh

These videos are for normies tbh
I disagree. Dan Peña is blackpilled. Motivational videos about ppl like Jordan Peterson and joe Rogan are bluepilled and for normies

High self-esteem is the result of being socially accepted and wanted. How do you expect from someone who has been bullied for years and rejected by pretty much everyone to have the so-called high self-esteem or confidence?

I disagree. Dan Peña is blackpilled. Motivational videos about ppl like Jordan Peterson and joe Rogan are bluepilled and for normies
Don't know who Dan Peña is tbh

Just have high self esteem despite being rejected and ostracized your entire life bro

bluepilled. stupid platitude. Chad and Stacy look better and have higher IQ. This is jewish propaganda to make you work harder for their interests. Keep wageslaving.
Don't know who Dan Peña is tbh
He's saying the same motivational bullshit.

High self-esteem is the result of being socially accepted and wanted. How do you expect from someone who has been bullied for years and rejected by pretty much everyone to have the so-called high self-esteem or confidence?

belive in urself man

JFL if you believe this fraudster.

He’s a major a-hole, braggart and fraudster all rolled up in one. I wonder what rotten hole he crawled out of ?

Its funny how normies always go on and on about "being confident" and "having self esteem" but whenever a low status male has it they immediately change their mind and label them "narcissistic" and "self centered". When truecels say anything good about themselves normies RRREEEE and call them delusional.

Its funny how normies always go on and on about "being confident" and "having self esteem" but whenever a low status male has it they immediately change their mind and label them "narcissistic" and "self centered". When truecels say anything good about themselves normies RRREEEE and call them delusional.
It has happened a lot of times to me ngl

I have no self esteem. But not in a negative way. I just dont care about self esteem