Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based To be racist, or to be not racist - all of it is pointless

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If white racist females cannot appreciate me for being racist, then why to be one. And if non white or non-racist white females cannot appreciate me being non-racist, then also - what point of being non-racist. Everything this so pointless and better is not to care at all

I am kinda racist

FBiGIbV.gif

True. Forsome racism is a cope.
>muh ethnic stealing my rightful gf

Foids have no allegiance towards race, only towards bones.

If white racist females cannot appreciate me for being racist, then why to be one. And if non white or non-racist white females cannot appreciate me being non-racist, then also - what point of being non-racist. Everything this so pointless and better is not to care at all
I’m racist af

Racism is objectively true.

Everyones racist end of story. It can get out of hand like anything but normies and media keep riding this idea of racism not being part of the human condition to keep their agendas rolling which are worse then racism itself

Honestly incel forums are full of fakecel chads from Stormfront trying to get us to go over there and eventually do their dirty work for them because they are too big of pussies to do it/ actually have shit to lose like sex and Chelsea girl Stacies.

I would seriously get into a relationship with a curry female. ngl. Totally serious. Give me some sub4 curry and I will get it on, if I wasn't medcel.

White foids NEVER appreciated me and white racist foids would shit on me and go to be with chad. Fuck it

Also they don't like me even though I'm white.... I come from a sub-ethnic group that they don't like. The original white racists also believed everyone in Ireland wasn't white and that Slavs weren't white. Its all bullshit really. Just my two cents worth