Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To Be Otaku is to Be a Revolutionary

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just like to be blackpilled is to be a revolutionary.

To completely reject the dominant, mainstream culture and embrace ideas contrary to the masses makes one a revolutionary.

Otakus in that way are warriors.

Though a force for good and not for evil, there are many parallels that can be drawn between otakus and the 1960s beatniks and hippie counter culture movement.

Both are challenging mainstream society, by embracing new lifestyles that upset the hegemony of the normies.

in that way being otaku is part of a counter culture to the west.

Only the most independent, free spirited and free thinking people can become otakus (just like blackpilled) because to be one challenges all societal norms.

Think objectively.

In anime heterosexuality, masculinity, and true femininity (not bull dike feminism but women being feminine, soft, gentle) are the ideals.

It is the exact opposite of western society that wants to turn men into women and women into men as well make everyone queer.

In some ways being a Christian (which I also am) is a challenge to the mainstream as well as the values of the bible are now contrary to the values of the west (despite the west having been founded on Christianity).

So if one wants to challenge society they will be blackpilled or otaku.

But to be a true warrior against western degeneracy you will have to be a blackpilled otaku.

But to be the ultimate warrior against western degeneracy you will need to be a blackpilled otaku Christian.

Happy1

2D Sweet and cute Girls> 3DPD Filthy Whores
87768ad9a72d300465556b106008d991

Please tell me you are not a religiouscel.

Also many main anime male protagonists are pretty androgynous and do not stick to traditional masculinity personality-wise.

Please tell me you are not a religiouscel.

Also many main anime male protagonists are pretty androgynous and do not stick to traditional masculinity personality-wise.

Yes I'm one of those guys.

Like this.

I just meant they're straight and like girls.

That is a crime in the west (unless you're a Chad or Chadlite but even they face false sexual harassment/rape charges).

I'm not some church going retard listening to some ZOG mouthpiece saying how great Israel is.

I just believe in Jesus Christ and try to keep the 10 commandments and follow the golden rule.

Selfie

Cucktear gonna have a field day with this post... y did u post this...

Most Otakus in the West are degenerate progressives.

Yes I'm one of those guys.

Like this.

View attachment 63477

I just meant they're straight and like girls.

That is a crime in the west (unless you're a Chad or Chadlite but even they face false sexual harassment/rape charges).

I'm not some church going retard listening to some ZOG mouthpiece saying how great Israel is.

I just believe in Jesus Christ and try to keep the 10 commandments and follow the golden rule.

View attachment 63479

Being an abrahamanic religion follower is the complete opposite of what a revolutionary mindset is. You don't need to be religious to be straight, nor need the typical "mu masculine" attitude.

I will never understand why anyone who is blackpilled believes in religious dogmas or the existence of personal gods.

> he thinks normies that watch dubbed Shonen Jump are otakus

View attachment 63485
I used to follow several writers for Otaku magazine and all they do is spout SocJus bullshit now. Normies have taken over the Otaku label.

I used to follow several writers for Otaku magazine and all they do is spout SocJus bullshit now. Normies have taken over the Otaku label.

> Otaku Magazine

Laugh2

Maybe crap like that was relevant with the original otakus of the 1980s (which succeeded the Japanophiles that came before) but it sure ain't today.

With the internet otakus have unlimited access to anime and manga and communities.

Trash like that is a waste of trees.

Um actually i'm not a weeaboo im an otaku. :confused:

Read Siege, by James Mason

Just like to be blackpilled is to be a revolutionary.

To completely reject the dominant, mainstream culture and embrace ideas contrary to the masses makes one a revolutionary.

Otakus in that way are warriors.

Though a force for good and not for evil, there are many parallels that can be drawn between otakus and the 1960s beatniks and hippie counter culture movement.

Both are challenging mainstream society, by embracing new lifestyles that upset the hegemony of the normies.

in that way being otaku is part of a counter culture to the west.

Only the most independent, free spirited and free thinking people can become otakus (just like blackpilled) because to be one challenges all societal norms.

Think objectively.

In anime heterosexuality, masculinity, and true femininity (not bull dike feminism but women being feminine, soft, gentle) are the ideals.

It is the exact opposite of western society that wants to turn men into women and women into men as well make everyone queer.

In some ways being a Christian (which I also am) is a challenge to the mainstream as well as the values of the bible are now contrary to the values of the west (despite the west having been founded on Christianity).

So if one wants to challenge society they will be blackpilled or otaku.

But to be a true warrior against western degeneracy you will have to be a blackpilled otaku.

But to be the ultimate warrior against western degeneracy you will need to be a blackpilled otaku Christian.

View attachment 63467

Furthermore, both lifestyles promote not wagecucking or contributing to our capitalist overlords.
My only issue with anime is how commodified it is. Still, it is art, which is a higher plane of existence. Tell me this isn't art.
e7811be2e18dad31908ed855dc092d4e.jpg

Furthermore, both lifestyles promote not wagecucking or contributing to our capitalist overlords.
My only issue with anime is how commodified it is. Still, it is art, which is a higher plane of existence. Tell me this isn't art.
e7811be2e18dad31908ed855dc092d4e.jpg

Happy7

Working to support the Japanese and Asia in general (by investing in Asian countries) is a noble endeavor.

I don't agree with NEET, it is better to work, make money, and buy otaku merchandise.

Attachments

• Cards.JPG
    Cards.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
jfl laugh at being otaku in 2018, your hobbie is full of "poser otaku girls" and their beta "nerds" .

Once again

> Shonen Jump Funimation Dubs
> (((Otakus)))

Facepalm1