Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To be honest, foids look worse than men, not joking, 100% hetero opinion

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Female SMV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Male SVM, that's obvious, but I think that men actually look better than foids on average and I don't feel sexually attracted by anything masculine at all, I'm a 100% heterosexual. But think about it, how foids would look like outside of their houses without fake-up and all the fake shit they put on their faces and bodies. Most of them without makeup look like they are terminally ill, whereas men don't wear anything that could make them look better than they actually do. Also, 80% of foids are at least slightly overweight. Not to mention, their sexual organs are not especially pleasantly looking.

An average foid is a 9/10 goddess to nearly all men, an average male is rotting dog shit to all foids.

This can easily be proven in a day on tinder.

this most of them are literal fat deformed abominations, no wonder there is so much incels born...

An average foid is a 9/10 goddess to nearly all men, an average male is rotting dog shit to all foids.

I have to disagree. Women are incredibly failure-proof. Recessed chins, narrow mouths, prey eyes, short height, no muscle. These all look stupid on men but not so much on women. Foids can be short, tall, skinny, chubby, fit, whatever and still look great. The blonde foid in bottom pick has objectively a very subhuman-like round face yet her soft feminity still makes her pretty. Her friend has a recessed chin and yet, she's still pretty.

Last edited:
tbh and

this toilet is cleaner and looks better. foid will rope without makeup. foids cant live without validation. i can't wait to blow their brains out in pokemon.

I have to disagree. Women are incredibly failure-proof. Recessed chins, narrow mouths, prey eyes, short height, no muscle. These all look stupid on men but not so much on women. Foids can be short, tall, skinny, chubby, fit, whatever and still look great. The blonde foid in bottom pick has objectively a very subhuman-like round face yet her soft feminity still makes her pretty. Her friend has a recessed chin and yet, she's still pretty.
View attachment 527958
So you just agreed with me. You are talking about SMV, not about actual looks.

I am talking about looks. But of course my horniness clouds my thinking.
Yes, that's what I mean. Looks but through the glasses of your horniness. So SMV more so than their actual looks.

Yes, that's what I mean. Looks but through the glasses of your horniness. So SMV more so than their actual looks.
No, sorry but I still disagree with you. I personally believe women look objectively better usually.
Soft and pretty foids > hairy men
that's all

So you are comparing the best of foids with the worst of men. Younger foids with older (hairy) men. I was talking about average.

View attachment 527958
i have to admit those titties made me get a bonk on immediately without me even thinking
i think if the face is not 2/10 and with a nice body its straight to would like to have sex, for men this is the standard with almost no other levels
with men the standards are insanely different with multiple layers of standards in different areas to be even considered

the real injustice and sickening action of wider society is to pretend this vast difference in standards simply doesnt exist, this is literally denying reality as it stands, this is akin to saying the sky is not blue
No, sorry but I still disagree with you. I personally believe women look objectively better usually.
that's all
this is from a subjective viewpoint as a male where your preferences are hugely swaying what you find "attractive"

op is talking exclusively about objective measurements of attractive features, symmetry, health, body fat%

Last edited:
So you are comparing the best of foids with the worst of men. Younger foids with older (hairy) men. I was talking about average.
I was painting a broad picture but my opinion is that women look nicer on average. I don't really want to argue because I'm sure you have a point but my opinion will still remain.
the real injustice and sickening action of wider society is to pretend this vast difference in standards simply doesnt exist, this is literally denying reality as it stands, this is akin to saying the sky is not blue
What's worse is how boomers literally say the opposite, that MEN have it easy and women need to struggle to be accepted :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It doesnt matter if men look better on average since foids have a massive smv boost merely for existing in a gynocentric soyciety.

It doesnt matter if men look better on average since foids have a massive smv boost merely for existing in a gynocentric soyciety.
Yeah, doesnt matter also that they are do no good leeches either and men are important as fuck to keep everything working. NOTHING matters. Just the SMV. Which proves that humans most important thing is sex and reproduction. ANd then normies will keep telling us that sex is not that important and not that great.

The fact that some foids would rather date busted looking dykes than a 4/10 male tells us how fucked up lookism really is.

that's all
Tbh

OP is on some looksmaxx gateway towards validating homosexual tendencies :feelsugh:

OP is on some looksmaxx gateway towards validating homosexual tendencies :feelsugh:
Far from it. I would never do it with a guy not even kiss one. 100% hetero.

I agree. It took losing all my testosterone to see it.

The fact that some foids would rather date busted looking dykes than a 4/10 male tells us how fucked up lookism really is.
Foids would rather fuck a 3/10 foid than a 6/10 male, the lesbian pill is crushing.

Take away the breasts, long hair, and fakeup, and women would look like undeveloped men :feelsjuice:

Based and well said