Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be happy in life you need to find your light realm and align it with your shadow realm

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
I have been researching (chatgpt) about jungian psychology on life and how to be individual and told me that my fears and insecurities have to be dealt with thing that make you happy and content in life. And find things you want in your life and all of your goals should have a higher purpose and not an end by itsef. The thing is one of the things i want in my life is Love but i will never have it which makes me feel defeated and even though i knownthe problem and have other things to strive for. I still feel defeated and not good enough. Its always in the back of my mind. "YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" "YOU WILL DIE ALONE" "NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOOK YOUR WAY" "NOBODY YOU ARE A NOBODY" Its driving me insane. Hos can i shush the voices and pursue my passions and what makes me creative?

Dnr + remember that Chad has no need for these copes to feel fulfilled

Whatever you say Chad