Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory To be fair we do save a lot of time and money by being single

How much of those would you give up for a gf?

• Lots of one or both

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Some of one or both

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • None of either

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The amount of both of those you lose to a gf can be just insane.

And other social things but it doesn't tend to be as much.

I'm not saying it's necessarily better to not have a gf, but there are definitely advantages to it.

The main benefit being completely alone, under normal circumstances, is that you don't have that many responsibilities. Hence, why being something like a NEET isn't a big deal if you are single.

foids are basically a depreciating asset that has high maintance cost

i understand foids, i managed to figure them out. foids are emotional predators much like sexual domination is a man's thing where we want a foid to sexually submit to us, they want a man to emotionally submit to her.

foids will chase your emotional submission like men chase pussy. the reason chad is so successful is compounding effect of the halo effect.
the more women that want him the more women he gets. when you are good looking it makes it easier

Chad doesnt spend no money nor time on bitches. He can sit at home all day playing League while some becky will suck him off under the table

Volcel if you wouldnt spend time and money to get some

The main benefit being completely alone, under normal circumstances, is that you don't have that many responsibilities. Hence, why being something like a NEET isn't a big deal if you are single.
Pretty much, no one depends on you or has any expectations from you, no one can judge you for things you do or dont do, on how big of a man you are. Being a lonely Neet is freedom.

Real fuckboys Chads who slay hardly spend any money on women, it's mostly the opposite, the women spend money on them. I think it's more of an Oofy Doofy/betabux trait to spend money on women.

Pretty much, no one depends on you or has any expectations from you, no one can judge you for things you do or dont do, on how big of a man you are. Being a lonely Neet is freedom.

Unless you go on X and then everyone judges you, lol

Real fuckboys Chads who slay hardly spend any money on women, it's mostly the opposite, the women spend money on them. I think it's more of an Oofy Doofy/betabux trait to spend money on women.

Where did this oofy doofy thing come from XD

if you raise your hole properly you can mostly stamp out cuckciety's expectation of being her paypig sissy out of her. she should be the one giving you massages, cooking your food, washing your clothes therefore saving you time and money :feelsYall:

if you raise your hole properly you can mostly stamp out cuckciety's expectation of being her paypig sissy out of her. she should be the one giving you massages, cooking your food, washing your clothes therefore saving you time and money :feelsYall:

Yeah these days they don't really have a purpose do they they just exist to freeload off of men.

What's the point of even working when you don't have to? And you can still live just the same as you were if you were working, which means you're just laying down and rotting. Regardless you just don't have to go work. I would love to collect welfare and just sit on my ass and enjoy my free time. You only live once anyway. It sucks that i'm wasting it to make somebody else rich.

I would rather wageslave and have some loving wife than live as an incel NEET for the rest of my life

Yup, i know this is redpill cope but we all have to spend money to get pussy(gf or hooker), except chads ofc

I ain't spending money on no damn roastie.

I still waste money on copes like video games and alcohol / food.

This is why blackpill is important to learn once you reach early adulthood, so you don't get stuck wageslaving away pointlessly.

Once you know you're a lonely male: Get simple, low-stress, part-time work or preferably NEETbux of some kind if you're lucky enough to.