Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be an incel that goes out into the world every day must be torture, you guys deserve a medal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh I've been lucky in life in the past few years. I get to spend all my free time (which I have a lot of) laying in bed with my laptop in my room, no interactions with the outside world.

But every now and then I'm reminded of what you guys must experience on a daily basis. Going outside to a nearby store is enough to ruin your mood if you see a young woman.

I'm like a starving animal being tortured by having food dangling just out of reach. And maybe my standards are too low, but there's so many good-looking women everywhere. And yet I know not one of them would ever go out with me, it's torture.

For so many years I've been deprived of these quintessential parts of life - "love", affection, intimacy, validation from the opposite sex. And going outside is a constant reminder.

Uhh I'm gonna hate having to wageslave far more than I thought I would. And I already thought it's pretty much hell on steroids.

Last edited:
if you want more replies, anon, talk about topics of common interest.

but if you like this then welcome, i actually sometimes enjoy reading them.

Gotta slave away to get those surgeries and to go to SEA and try JBW (prolly won't work)

i don't think i deserve a medal but it can be hard. i never know when my mood will turn on a long walk to the mall or work or whatever, sometimes i'm mentally venting the whole way and that helps a little. hell now i'm sometimes mumbling shit under my breath since it's easier with the masks. sometimes i have some stupid caustic comment about everyone i see jfl, especially the womyn.

his threads are based, sharing thoughts and anecdotes is the main reason i come here

Ehh I don't care about replies, I don't even know why I'm posting all this, I guess venting is slightly cathartic. It's like a blog or something read by people with equally shitty lives.

i don't think i deserve a medal but it can be hard. i never know when my mood will turn on a long walk to the mall or work or whatever, sometimes i'm mentally venting the whole way and that helps a little. hell now i'm sometimes mumbling shit under my breath since it's easier with the masks. sometimes i have some stupid caustic comment about everyone i see JFL, especially the women.

his threads are based, sharing thoughts and anecdotes is the main reason i come here
It's really interesting speaking to you all in person, you seemed like some celebrity while i was lurking lol

Going out is not torture. Encountering hot foids is. A constant reminder of what I can't have

Ehh I don't care about replies, I don't even know why I'm posting all this, I guess venting is slightly cathartic. It's like a blog or something read by people with equally shitty lives.
lmao

It's really interesting speaking to you all in person, you seemed like some celebrity while i was lurking lol
it's no big deal, i feel the same way about people who statusmog me on other forums

i don't think i deserve a medal but it can be hard. i never know when my mood will turn on a long walk to the mall or work or whatever, sometimes i'm mentally venting the whole way and that helps a little. hell now i'm sometimes mumbling shit under my breath since it's easier with the masks. sometimes i have some stupid caustic comment about everyone i see jfl, especially the womyn.

The weird thing is that even catastrophic situations in life like your house burning down have solutions, it's a temporary problem. But we literally have no solution, we have to live life with a fucked up mood all the time, in a society that doesn't understand nor would it give a fuck if it did.

I've been outside only 3 times this week and it was fucking suifuel.

The weird thing is that even catastrophic situations in life like your house burning down have solutions, it's a temporary problem. But we literally have no solution, we have to live life with a fucked up mood all the time, in a society that doesn't understand nor would it give a fuck if it did.
It's a very eieree feeling definitely

Tbh I've been lucky in life in the past few years. I get to spend all my free time (which I have a lot of) laying in bed with my laptop in my room, no interactions with the outside world.

But every now and then I'm reminded of what you guys must experience on a daily basis. Going outside to a nearby store is enough to ruin your mood if you see a young woman.

I'm like a starving animal being tortured by having food dangling just out of reach. And maybe my standards are too low, but there's so many good-looking women everywhere. And yet I know not one of them would ever go out with me, it's torture.

For so many years I've been deprived of these quintessential parts of life - "love", affection, intimacy, validation from the opposite sex. And going outside is a constant reminder.

Uhh I'm gonna hate having to wageslave far more than I thought I would. And I already thought it's pretty much hell on steroids.
100% feel you OP
Going out is not torture. Encountering hot foids is. A constant reminder of what I can't have
Any women at all honestly. I think I dropped my standard down to: -> XX chromosomes + don't be a landwhale (even that second one is budgeable) a long time ago.

your avi is pretty commanding tbh
true, i don't really cash in on that tbh

i feel the same about @TheSecondComing tbhngl and you

secondcoming brutally statusmogs me

yeah, there will never really be much balance, always feels a bit chaotic and like there might be a breakdown with the negative feelings peaking at some random unpredictable point, but it's not so unbearable that you absolutely have to do some crazy shit, like become a tranny or kill yourself or something.

yeah, there will never really be much balance, always feels a bit chaotic and like there might be a breakdown with the negative feelings peaking at some random unpredictable point, but it's not so unbearable that you absolutely have to do some crazy shit, like become a tranny or kill yourself or something.
what happens when incel persecution becomes a thing?

what happens when incel persecution becomes a thing?
dunno, best case scenario is you can larp as a normie. if not you need to reduce exposure, move out and get a job where you don't need to socialize much like tech, don't put your name online or out there in any way.

true, i don't really cash in on that tbh

secondcoming brutally statusmogs me

Yeah, it's the mild kind of misery. Not something that bursts out, but something that makes you depressed and bummed out all the time. Like a thorn in your side.

Living in the city or a college campus as an incel is live on hard mode tbh. All the mogging, getting shoved aside, seeing PDA takes a toll. Rainy days where you are lonely but everyone else seems fine but keep their distance from you are the most depressing imo

Its torture if you live near a campus...and ya I deserve free neetbux.

I have similar childhood as yours. I am fortunate enough to have never had the necessity to leave my house. I could just stay at home and ignore the world.
Wageslaving is going to be shit. The government really should give neetbuxx. Living near a campus will be giga suifuel
Living in the city or a college campus as an incel is live on hard mode tbh. All the mogging, getting shoved aside, seeing PDA takes a toll. Rainy days where you are lonely but everyone else seems fine but keep their distance from you are the most depressing imo
It’s life on veteran mode. I am currently living on hard mode right now