Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To Be A Truly Good Person You Must Have Experienced Suffering (*for the most part) (and why Incels could be the greatest people)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
There are some exceptions but I believe this to be the case.

To be a good person, as in a self-less, understanding, caring, cultured person. A legitimately good person, not a virtue signaler you must've gone through experiences that would've broken other people.

Because through those experiences you are able to appreciate the goodness in life and want to spread goodness after experiencing hate and suffering.

I was inspired to write from @Disillusioned thread.

I use to think the elites are evil people. I still believe this. But I now realize that the normies actually have almost no moral superiority over them at all. They aren't less horrible people. They are just dumber and more apathetic. All the "altruism" that I once thought separated the normies from the elites, doesn't exist. I once thought the reason normies refuse to swallow the blackpill and so viciously attack those who speak blackpill truths was because of ignorance and fear. That they were simply afraid to see the truth for what it is. I now know this is not the case, and that the true reason for their hatred towards the blackpill is ARROGANCE. Normies don't hate the blackpill because of good intentions and empathy towards others. They hate it BECAUSE IT EXPOSES HOW INSIGNIFICANT THEY ARE. They don't actually care about other people. And once you realize this, it changes EVERYTHING about how you view the world and the people in it.

There is a term I heard in reference to the Chinese and Indians randomly on an online comment on a news article many years ago. I forget these as soon as I read them but this one stuck.

Most people are just bi-pedal food to feces converters.

and I believe that.

I think this is an advanced version of the NPC meme, to delegate the majority of humanity as nothing more then bi-pedal food to feces converters.

and the people I give this label to are the normies who have no lofty ideals, who have no grander dreams or desires, and who do not care about the Earth, humanity as a whole, the future, just about their day to day lives. People without dreams.

https://incels.is/threads/whitepill-what-seperates-people-from-npcs.84470/

But I believe out of everyone on Earth incels have the potential to be some of the greatest people.

Because to be ostracized, unloved, @Unwanted, hated, for petty reasons yet the more someone is deprived of love the more they want it, and I'd say the more they want to spread it as well.

This is a different view than inceltears who would say that inceldom leads to hatred, resentment, violence but I'd say it's the opposite.

The more lonely you are the more you want affection, not to cause more pain.

That is why a normie, or a bi-pedal food to feces converter, could never be a truly good person or have lofty ideals because they don't understand suffering and pain in the way incels do.

The story of Kitty Genovese I believe perfectly explains normies.

Catherine “Kitty” Genovese was a 28-year-old woman who was brutally murdered outside of her Queens apartment in New York City on March 13, 1964.
Genovese’s attack lasted around 30 minutes as she was stabbed 14 times by a man named Winston Moseley.

It was originally reported that there were 38 bystanders who turned their back on Genovese’s early morning cries for help, shutting their doors to silence her screams.
Although that judgment was later proven to be inaccurate, the murder was considered the driving force behind our emergency 911 system today and the discovery of the term that so many psychologists are still researching: “The Bystander Effect.”

It says that it has been exaggerated but I believe that to be a ZOG cover up as this story touches too close upon the realities of human nature for the full extent of the depravity and heartlessness of the average Norman to be understood.

Ignore the fact it's a foid and think this was someone screaming for her life as she was slowly murdered to death and a whole street, a whole apartment complex (even more than the 38 which is a lie, it was much more) stood by and watched like a slave in the coliseum being eaten by a lion.

This is the true nature of normies.

Even after all the suffering I've endured, all the rejection, all the pain, I still just want to be loved and to spread love. In fact I want that more than anything. And I believe through my experiences I'd be able to appreciate that love more than your average normie who takes it for granted, leading to a more powerful and pure form of love that your average NPC could not begin to comprehend.

Cope, everyone acts on their own self interests. You yourself plan on cucking Japanesecels in the not so far future. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game

No anime gifs.
This is unprecedented.

There are some exceptions but I believe this to be the case.

To be a good person, as in a self-less, understanding, caring, cultured person. A legitimately good person, not a virtue signaler you must've gone through experiences that would've broken other people.

Because through those experiences you are able to appreciate the goodness in life and want to spread goodness after experiencing hate and suffering.

I was inspired to write from @Disillusioned thread.

There is a term I heard in reference to the Chinese and Indians randomly on an online comment on a news article many years ago. I forget these as soon as I read them but this one stuck.

Most people are just bi-pedal food to feces converters.

and I believe that.

I think this is an advanced version of the NPC meme, to delegate the majority of humanity as nothing more then bi-pedal food to feces converters.

and the people I give this label to are the normies who have no lofty ideals, who have no grander dreams or desires, and who do not care about the Earth, humanity as a whole, the future, just about their day to day lives. People without dreams.

https://incels.is/threads/whitepill-what-seperates-people-from-npcs.84470/

But I believe out of everyone on Earth incels have the potential to be some of the greatest people.

Because to be ostracized, unloved, @Unwanted, hated, for petty reasons yet the more someone is deprived of love the more they want it, and I'd say the more they want to spread it as well.

This is a different view than inceltears who would say that inceldom leads to hatred, resentment, violence but I'd say it's the opposite.

The more lonely you are the more you want affection, not to cause more pain.

That is why a normie, or a bi-pedal food to feces converter, could never be a truly good person or have lofty ideals because they don't understand suffering and pain in the way incels do.

The story of Kitty Genovese I believe perfectly explains normies.

It says that it has been exaggerated but I believe that to be a ZOG cover up as this story touches too close upon the realities of human nature for the full extent of the depravity and heartlessness of the average Norman to be understood.

Ignore the fact it's a foid and think this was someone screaming for her life as she was slowly murdered to death and a whole street, a whole apartment complex (even more than the 38 which is a lie, it was much more) stood by and watched like a slave in the coliseum being eaten by a lion.

This is the true nature of normies.

Even after all the suffering I've endured, all the rejection, all the pain, I still just want to be loved and to spread love. In fact I want that more than anything. And I believe through my experiences I'd be able to appreciate that love more than your average normie who takes it for granted, leading to a more powerful and pure form of love that your average NPC could not begin to comprehend.
Beautifully written and accurate. One could make an analogy between food and emotions. Just like with being starved off an emotional life amplifies the sensation of feeling, being starved off food amplifies the sensation of eating. However, it's not the one way street you portrayed it as being, at least not in my opinion. In my opinion, because of our emotional starvation, every feeling we experience is amplified, whether that'd be love, hatred or resentment.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks @Zesto :heart:

Beautifully written and accurate. One could make an analogy between food and emotions. Just like with emotions, being starved off food amplifies the sensation of eating. However, it's not a one way street you portrayed it as being, at least not in my opinion. In my opinion, because of our emotional starvation, every feeling we experience is amplified, whether that'd be love, hatred or resentment.

Yeah it is unfortunate, but I think for the most part inceldom leads to a stronger desire for love and to spread love than hate.

Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks @Zesto :heart:

I enjoyed writing it, was really therapeutic.

IMG 6217

the more someone is deprived of love the more they want it, and I'd say the more they want to spread it as well.
True. However, this makes you a target for normies. It's an indicator that others have successfully taken advantage of you, and that they can do the same. I've done my best in society when I've acted cold, aloof, and arrogant. However, it is hard to hide that you're different, as it is a core part of who you are.

Great fucking post. I agree that inceldom will make you a more compassionate person.

Cope, when someone is treated like shit for the rest of this life he will feel hatred, bitterness and masss murder thoughts.

Yeah it is unfortunate, but I think for the most part inceldom leads to a stronger desire for love and to spread love than hate.
I don't know man. I think we'll see a lot more incel shooters. The most important thing to keep in mind is that we're in a war with these normscum officially classified as "human beings" (although I do not recognize their humanity). Displaying love and kindness sometimes entail hurting and even killing those who are harming you and your ilk

People who experience suffering are more likely to simply become vengeful and hateful people to be honest. But perhaps for a small number this might hold true.

Very high IQ post. I agree, I can say without a doubt that inceldom has heightened my overall empathy, but all of my empathy is now for my fellow incel brothers only, and I have absolutely no empathy for normies or foids. If a woman was getting raped or murdered in front of me, I would laugh at it, I wouldn't lift a finger to help the bitch.

Seeing how normies are oppressing me, and oppressing all of you guys just makes me rage. My empathy fuels my anger.

Cope, when someone is treated like shit for the rest of this life he will feel hatred, bitterness and masss murder thoughts.
When I was being bullied at school my first thoughts were “I want to massacre all of these bastards”.

It was still a good read. Props to Zesto.

When I was being bullied at school my first thoughts were “I want to massacre all of these bastards”.

It was still a good read. Props to Zesto.
Same, i cannot fel empaty for people since they have always bullied me and humilliated me.

To Be A Truly Good Person You Must Have A Protruded Maxilla and Positive Canthal Tilt.

Bipedal food to feces converter. Genius

You need to go through one of the extremes to be a truly good person imo

Either extreme bad conditions or extreme good conditions

I have cast away all illusions that I am a truly good person. :feelshmm::feelshehe:

you're definitely right incels truly be the greatest people out there , it'll benefit us all for the greatER good of humanity , it's only fair right.