Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be a pERsonality Chad, just do these 6 million things

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

I mog your pussy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/1fwmskr/comment/lqfvnyl/

since most incels have perfectly fine personalities, foids are now extending the definition of a good pERsonality until it's a whole dissertation

now I'll never know how to have a good pERsonality, because tl;dr

but doesn't doing all these things just sound boring as fuck. I mean who could be bothered. wtf is even the reward, some reddit tranny's neopussy?

personally this list is so boring that if I met someone who ticked off every trait listed, I'd instantly get bored and go into unihemispheric sleep

this is why it's pointless to debate with most bluepillers, if you prove that pERsonality doesn't matter then they'll just redefine it and move the goalposts. incels with good personalities aren't 'really' good (oi vey goyim remember the 6 gorillion checkboxes!), incels who are nice are just 'nice guys' and not really nice. the bluepill is just a result of confirmation bias and echo chambers

Last edited:
sorry, I don't care what some random reddit tranny thinks.
DNR

do all of these except for liking travelling/museums. I still will never ascend because i look like my mother was drinking during birth

do all of these except for liking travelling/museums. I still will never ascend because i look like my mother was drinking during birth
holyyy shit this nigga doing all these things, and I can't even read all of them

clearly I'm not working hard enough on my pERsoanlity

Just be perfect theory.

Meanwhile chad is beating on his gfs and still has no problem

I think I have most of those, where's my gf? I'm not even kidding, I fucking have almost everything from this list :fuk:
I don't like the "le growth mindset even if it means the couple falls apart" part, I'm not a cold hearted psychopath to see it this way, but most foids are whores/psychopaths so I'm not surprised this resonates with her :feelsseriously:

Also, 2 comments later from this thing blathering about morals

Old_Luck285
6h ago

This. You can also acknowledge that other people have different morals/preferences without viewing them as lesser.
E.g. let's say I want a partner who's comfortably monogamous. He can still acknowledge that some people are poly and not negatively judge that. Or - if he's against poly in general - I'd like to hear some well thought out arguments. "It's disgusting and therefore should be illegal" and "These people are degenerates" (devaluing whole person instead of certain behaviours) seems intellectually lazy and doesn't cut it for me.
:feelsclown:

Of course she provides nothing back for this list by the way

There is not a single foid on this planet that has even half of these qualities yet they demand so much, They are always demanding a prince when they themselves are no where close to being a princess.

-You have to be nice
-You can't be too nice
- You always have to talk nice to me
-You can slap me around and call me a bitch
(The 3 most important though and is above everything else is face, height, and income)