Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To Be a Beta Orbiter is To Be a Faggot in the Eyes of a Foid

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
A complete non-sexual entity.

Much like the eunuchs that guarded the Chad harems of ancient times.

You are not seen as a man, not seen as a sexual being, but the same as a warped faggot in the eyes of the foid.

A harmless, disgusting faggot for her to trot around like other faggot friends this foid may have.

So don't be a faggot and have a oneitis.

Oneitis and orbiting posts make me sick as do pussy envy posts which I covered here: https://incels.is/threads/pussy-envy.88388/

So don't let me catch those either alright?

GunToHead

respectable IQ post

>caring about women's opinions. they are toys.

Orbiters/Normies are disgraces. They have zero self respect, and are essentially robots to their most primal urges. I recommend to all incels a strict regime of nofap and gymcelling to gain control over yourself.

I used to have this cucked mentality when I was younger. I thought being nice and respectable was how you got a girl and helping her out would make her appreciate you.

I was a giga cuck tbh. I feel nothing but pity for these cucks that orbit females in a desperate attempt to get her validation and affection. She sees you as nothing but an object. You are nothing to her.

if a foid does not have sexual contact with me, then i assume that she is an antagonist

I have a friend who acts like a beta orbiter manservant to his gfs and he still occassionally gets his dick wet

I used to have this cucked mentality when I was younger. I thought being nice and respectable was how you got a girl and helping her out would make her appreciate you.

Happy7

You can do this with hqnp girls (not western foids) as long as you got the face to back it up. But this is after being in an LTR, that soft stuff never comes first.

beta-orbiting is one of the most senseless things

http://www.laddertheory.com/

Foids basically put you into one of two categories the first 0.5 seconds they lay their eyes on you. You either go into the "will fuck" category, or into the "garbage" category.

A foid only considers it to be rape if it comes from someone in the garbage category.

*unless she is 2D :feelsokman::feelsthink:

I don't have any oneitises I am in relationships with all the waifus in my harem.

They are with me like this, even at this very moment as I type this comment.

I was a giga cuck tbh. I feel nothing but pity for these cucks that orbit females in a desperate attempt to get her validation and affection. She sees you as nothing but an object. You are nothing to her.
Literally me before being blackpilled

They are both amusing and pathetic at the same time

I hate any foid who isn't down to fuck me