Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To anyone that thinks Messi isn't an incel

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Messi wife rejected him and went off to ride her chadlight tall boyfriend and only came back to him after he started being a soccer god.

if he wasn't talented he would be to one posting this.

QJWNDVSOWBOJZBNFDYWJMPW43Y.jpg

He livinggodmaxxed

JFL what a fucking cuck, HE FUCKING KNOWS SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIKE HIM
imagine being capable of fucking any women but still coming back to the whore stacy.

His face still isn't bad, though; regardless of if the wife pretty much cucked him with Chadrigeuz, it's unlikely she's not attracted to him at all, even in the state of modern hypergamy and foid standards... :feelsugh:

If he really wanted to, he could just ditch her and find pretty much any foid he wanted anyways; I doubt he's experiencing a horrible marriage with his multimillions. :feelsjuice:

Messi's status alone would allow him to have nearly every single woman on earth. Nowhere close to being incel but I see what you mean. Tbh the guy mogged the living fuck out of Messi so knowing female nature of course she'd reject him but Messi is a cuck.

.....Messi actually went to barcelona to fuck other girls and told antonella to just be friends. Meanwhile this dude appeared, after messi came back to argentina antonella dumped this chadlite ass to go to messi.... Later on this dude said "At least she left me for messi"

Messi deserves better.

This thread is a gigantic cope,with his status he could get anybody he's not incel lol wtf.

This thread is a gigantic cope,with his status he could get anybody he's not incel lol wtf.
what i am trying to say is that if he wasnt a soccer god he would be an incel he is 5'7, without soccer he would probably be working in a argentian factory for 350 dollars a month like most of the south americans.

He should get rid of her and have a harem