Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over To anyone STILL deluding himself about ascending, this is your future...

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
Imagine being 17 and already a gigawhore.

And I fucking hate when cucks are like "Duh she is being honest tho, I appreciate it!"

Ascension is a myth, just ldar.

I just dont understand WHY these cucks asks for advices on fucking reddit.

Its obvious - Your GF is a GIGAWHORE and if you dont want to be a cuckold you should DUMP HER.

There is no need to ask advice on reddit about this n fode lol.

You silly incekz, she is just exploring herself.

I just dont understand WHY these cucks asks for advices on fucking reddit.

Its obvious - Your GF is a GIGAWHORE and if you dont want to be a cuckold you should DUMP HER.

There is no need to ask advice on reddit about this n fode lol.

Validation.

It's all in our psychology. Nothing changed. Technology just altered the way we act it out. If you're a NPC normie that is. Unlike them, we are self aware that is why to us it seems weird.

these guys are going to raise the next generation.

oh wait

no they're not

they're going to have 0 kids and their promiscuity will exhaust the last remaining antibiotics that still worked

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Gen Z is fucked when cuckolding is already a thing among teenagers.

Depends on how good looking he is.If he is low tier male and would struggle to get in some other relationahip,having a prime 17 yo pussy to fuck is great,just don't look at that relationshiop seriously,more as a fuck buddy.However if he has good SMV,he is a cuck.

It can't be difficult to text 'fuck off' and block her, right?

these guys are going to raise the next generation.

oh wait

no they're not

they're going to have 0 kids and their promiscuity will exhaust the last remaining antibiotics that still worked

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aristotle iq.

Obvious false flag, the ages of the two are a little bit too peculiar.

Also, when he says " Its his first serious relationship " has to be a joke, 2 months is not serious by any means, thats not even the length of a school semester.

How can you be such a uberslut at 17...
Se probably lost her virginity at 9

That’s not ascension.

"she got the number of another guy on a train, and they were planning to hang out, possibly watch a movie. This is no big deal at all, I get that it was just friends"

Yeah. Friends.

What a cuck you have to be for going to reddit for an advice instead of dumping this whore.
Even ppl in comments are saying it.

why do i keep living. i should just rope.
JFL at coping gatekeepers that think you only should have access to this site if you're in your twenties.

A SEVENTEEN yr old girl wants an open relationship jfl