Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To Anybody Who Are Vegan Here

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★
I just give you all a warning through this threat

Just a reminder that if any of you promoting, supporting, or advertising estrogenic "vegan" bullshit in this forum. I will drop evisecration thread to you and get those vegan faggotry including the vegan user banned in the future. This includes anybody who practise it on behalf of their culture. I honestly dont respect any culture who promotes veganism and i want them all extreminated.​

mad max GIF

You estrogenic vegan are just quasi faggot who unconsciously eat bugs without knowing it. All those bullshit diet is just DIY hormonal transtion into making you weakling feminized human trash. Million years of evolution went to drain because of your retarded moral cuckery. I fucking despise vegan and i want to bash their head into pavement. Fuck you and fuck your moral cuckery.

And Yes
A Vegan belongs to wood chipper​

"but muh animals suffer" "muh you are what you eat" "#govegan"

just put my fucking chicken nuggets in the bag

Fuck those faggots because of them my mom got brainwashed and barely eat any meat until I was 16, low protein diet full of estrogenic soy made me have gyno and a subhuman womanly skinnyfat body . My genetics got nerfed hard becuz muh we need to save animals. Shit genes plus shit diet made is the story of my life.

reckon the only vegans here are hindoos

I want to eat the shit out some red meat :feelsjuice:

I doubt there are vegans/ vegetarians here, would be surprising

You will eat tofu paste goy

Nah man like if someone wants to not eat meat let em be nothin wrong with that not hurting us im only aganist the ones that promote it and make it seem healthier

Was one of them @Transcended Trucel I think he is vegan or vegetarian
I don't remember the names of the ones a few years ago, the only recent one i remember was @anandkonda

I don't remember the names of the ones a few years ago, the only recent one i remember was @anandkonda
I am more of a lacto-vegetarian. I stopped milk recently because seems like it causes acne

Last edited: