Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to any incels that work out consistently, how do you find the motivation?

floormat

floormat

Greycel
just wondering how you guys are motivated on consistent basis to actually do something productive like that. not trying to talk shit, just genuinely wondering how.

brain make chemical when you run
chemical make you feel good
repeat

You get addicted to it, so you actually start feeling bad if you don't do it, when I used to exercise I would feel like fucking shit if I didn't do it, like guilty and as if something was missing.

You get addicted to it, so you actually start feeling bad if you don't do it

Yeah, your body craves it at times. You just feel like you have to move.

Besides, there is boredom,, ngl. Sometimes I exercise because there is nothing else I really feel like doing. Not that I want to exercise, but it's just something useful I could do.

Last edited:
Enjoy mogging the other phaggots.

The phaggots: "Look at this black twink, I doubt he can lift"

*Proceed to rep their 1rm*

discipline

Enjoy mogging the other phaggots.

The phaggots: "Look at this black twink, I doubt he can lift"

*Proceed to rep their 1rm*
Sadly, this is cope. If you really still look skinny after lifting alot, its over.

You get addicted to it, so you actually start feeling bad if you don't do it, when I used to exercise I would feel like fucking shit if I didn't do it, like guilty and as if something was missing.
It's a pretty good motivation. Mental really is more important than people think

Fakecel trait: working out at a public gym with no anxiety

Sadly, this is cope. If you really still look skinny after lifting alot, its over.
This is me, and a lot of other people it seems. Apparently, it's completely normal for arm circumference to be stuck somewhere between 13 and 15 inches while lean and gear-free, with nothing that can be done about it apart from either using steroids or becoming obese.

Starting to do it is difficult but once you do it for a while it just becomes natural and you don't think about doing it but you just do it

Play a sport that compliments your workouts, join a team, simple as that.

This is me, and a lot of other people it seems. Apparently, it's completely normal for arm circumference to be stuck somewhere between 13 and 15 inches while lean and gear-free, with nothing that can be done about it apart from either using steroids or becoming obese.
Aesthetics is all genes, you'll gain physical strength but still look weaker than a 14yo chad with good genes. :feelsbadman:
My chadlite friend during seconday school more than a decade back had arms bigger than my current self, and he didn't go to the gym.

That's what I'm wondering. Speaking as an ex-gymcel, the cope eventually went away for me, and after a series of severe illnesses, I just one day decided to just quit the gym altogether.

it's called discipline.

So that I’m only 90 percent disgusted with my body instead of 100

Basically this