Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting to any incels that reproduce, I FUCKING DESPISE YOU

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
to any incels that ascends and manages to reproduce, i fucking hate you. youre the reason why incels like us exist in the first place, im looking at you itsOVER. despite all the looksmaxing i do i will never fix my ethnicity, my shitty feminine narrow head, my eye area, my mental state, my lower third, my height etc. i will looksmax to my potential, give myself about another decade but if thats not enough believe me im taking the easy way out of this life, i will fucking end myself. i will always hate my parents for having me cos i never asked to be put in this world and now due to their selfishness im sentenced to suffer another 60 years on this planet. also doesnt help i have only one x chromosome. i hate having to brush my teeth because everytime i do i have to look at my disgusting reflection in the mirror which makes me want to ldar all night or more preferrably stick a bullet in my wig. passing on your tainted poverty genes is up there with murder imo if anything its worse than murder because at least victims had a life b4 they were murdered whereas its over by the time your dad jizzes in your mum. your fate is sealed. if you have shit genes and your considering having children you need to either off yourself or ldar and accept your fate. dont be a selfish twat and put another innocent life what you went through.

EDIT: and to all the fakecels and larpers, please just fuck off. you will never know what its like to be walked allover because of your physical appearance. cunts like you will turn this into lookism 2.0

Last edited:
Why would you hate incels who have ascended? If anything it's life fuel. And I am not talking about metalcels who finally stepped out of their house

Why would you hate incels who have ascended? If anything it's life fuel. And I am not talking about metalcels who finally stepped out of their house

did you not read the whole post?

im literally crying right now. what did i do in my past life to deserve this shit?

No you can once again blame genetic trash femoids as they are the ones that reproduce the most even if there ugly

That's sad a.f. man. Idk what to say.
How old are you?

You know what's priceless? When an sub-8 talks about how he's going to get a vasectomy.

It's like a guy who lives in a downtown apartment talking about buying a lawnmower.

trash-tier femoids reproduce all the time

I hate the idea of reproduction and being alive in general

OP you're very young.
I took the blackpill almost entirely only recently (I'm now 28) but I was very bluepilled before that and at your age, I coped from 20 to 26 yo with NEETING.
Tried to ascend at 26, failed miserably and now here I am, though I haven't completely given up yet.
It's up to you now what you are gonna do, but don't give up so soon. Cope with stuff you like to do when trying to ascend is too depressing, and KEEP VENTING HERE because noone will understand you better than people on this site.

This
Obviously anyone who ascends doesn't really need to be here, but you shouldn't be salty if anyone ascends OP.
I pray that everyone here ascends.

Shout out to the Improvementcels that are working on looksmaxing every single day despite depression

I saw a picture of itsover, he looked average.

This
Obviously anyone who ascends doesn't really need to be here, but you shouldn't be salty if anyone ascends OP.
I pray that everyone here ascends.

Shout out to the Improvementcels that are working on looksmaxing every single day despite depression

I think he means like guys that "ascend" through betabux or whatever. Because they're just creating more incels.

Genetic recombination? And what about all the cunts with shit genes?

Then they're not incel, now are they?

Ever heard of genetic recomibination? Or only having daughters? Not everyone who reproduces will make an incel.

Everybody cries all the time how they are ugly, and then I saw the rating megathread. This site is fucking chadlitecels.me

Everybody cries all the time how they are ugly, and then I saw the rating megathread. This site is fucking chadlitecels.me
Meh. Most guys who posted there were 4s. That certainly isn't incel tier, though, if they were NT.

Then again, the truecels, sub4s, whatever you want to call them, aren't the ones posting their pictures online. They don't want to become memes.