Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To anti-NEET's

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Well, I guess you're my bitch since your tax money is paying for my fast food, craft beer, video games, ect. If you're a truecel like me then you'll have to be rich just to be a betabux anyway.

I doubt any incels would work if they had a choice. I'm on disabilitybuxx because I live in a country with good healthcare. Not everyone has easy access to such benefits.

My parents won’t let me be NEET.

craft beer
Cucc

They hate us cause they ain’t us brother.

I have worked for years in the past and if I was forced to again I would probably go to prison for assault the second a normies disses me

nobody paying shit for me but NEET gang tbh gnl

I doubt any incels would work if they had a choice. I'm on disabilitybuxx because I live in a country with good healthcare. Not everyone has easy access to such benefits.
What is your disability?

nope :)

lol there's no soy in beer you fucking retard
Your choice brother, parasitemaxxing is some kind of productive living aswell for lost causes like us. For me it's hard to fall asleep in the evening when I know that my day was just another tour of suffering and rotting in my room.

NEETdom is an evolutionary adaptation to an increasingly cucked society

Neetbux isn't a thing in my country so sadly my tax money goes to other things. I wouldn't mind if at least my money went to neetcels, but it is instead used to pay my country's external debt.

Your choice brother, parasitemaxxing is some kind of productive living aswell for lost causes like us. For me it's hard to fall asleep in the evening when I know that my day was just another tour of suffering and rotting in my room.
humans are parasites to the earth anyway

benefits system in the UK is shit unless you have a disability, and even then in a lot of cases they demand you look for work or receive nothing

benefits system in the UK is shit unless you have a disability, and even then in a lot of cases they demand you look for work or receive nothing
I live there. Got neetbux as I'm a sperg, they tried to get me to into work a few times, but don't anymore.

I'm a NEET on NEEtbux but tbh being a neet for more than a year is giving me suicidal thoughts.

I'm a NEET on NEEtbux but tbh being a neet for more than a year is giving me suicidal thoughts.
Hobbies? as for me, working amongst normies for more than a year gives me homicidal thoughts.

Hobbies? as for me, working amongst normies for more than a year gives me homicidal thoughts.

Hobbies become boring. I have no hobbies and no social life, i started working out but that's it.

im a neet and its suck. every day i feel more and more dead

Well, I guess you're my bitch since your tax money is paying for my fast food, craft beer, video games, ect. If you're a truecel like me then you'll have to be rich just to be a betabux anyway.
Money can help you push incel agenda. If there were a couple incel billionares they could start sexual marxism

I have no disabilities, and I like to have a “luxury” lifestyle, so I’d prefer working.

Is it always fun? No, but it lets me spend a shit ton of money on stupid shit I like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It also keeps me occupied and productive. Since working more and having pets along with antidepressants, I haven’t felt suicidal in 2 years.

You can mock me for having to work, but at least I can say I feel genuinely happy with life rn.
im a neet and its suck. every day i feel more and more dead

Exactly why id rather work than stay at home.
I used to be a NEET and god, life felt so meaningless and I couldn’t find enjoyment out of anything. :/

Hating on NEETs on an incel forum is retarded, just like whiteknighting for teenage girls is.

Those normies shouldn't be here tbh.