Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To anti-degenracycels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
My shitnik father always said this quote from his shitnik home country that : « When the cat can’t reach the meat, he makes himself believe that it stinks »

Octopusgun2 said:
My shitnik father always said this quote from his shitnik home country that : « When the cat can’t reach the meat, he makes himself believe that it stinks »

LMAO, you're one to talk since you recently (supposedly) got laid. The irony is astounding.

VLÖ said:
Octopusgun2 said:
My shitnik father always said this quote from his shitnik home country that : « When the cat can’t reach the meat, he makes himself believe that it stinks »
LMAO, you're one to talk since you recently (supposedly) got laid. The irony is astounding.
How does that have to do with my post calling out the delusional, coping patriarchycels?

American patriarchy should be instilled to control females. You don't agree?

good post and good analogy. most patriarchycels would be raging polygamist premarital sex having "degenerates" if thry were given Chad looks. 

Morals and antidegeneracy are major copes.

arabs r wise tbh they make good manual labourers

Grapes are sour? It's and old adage and we incels are more than that, we are trying to destroy the whole vineyeard by LDARing and browsing this forum 20hr/day.

I love how OP has chilled out and matured (ascended maybe? Maybe that really is the best word) since his surgery to make him look better

fix your looks, and your life will follow
nothing but truth

I hate this, I hate when my copes are ruined right in front of me

Octopusgun2 said:
How does that have to do with my post calling out the delusional, coping patriarchycels?

I don't know, your views are pretty biased considering you actively participated in it yourself. 

You're just rubbing it in people's faces now.

UncannyValley said:
American patriarchy should be instilled to control females. You don't agree?

No. this is a retarded and hypocritical cope.

Zyros said:
good post and good analogy. most patriarchycels would be raging polygamist premarital sex having "degenerates" if thry were given Chad looks. 

Morals and antidegeneracy are major copes.

+1

You don't care because you don't need patriarchy to get laid, unlike us. FAKECEL OUT.

@sergeantincel @gstvrp @retarded_dumbshit @mental_out @master please ban this bragging bastard. He is here to mock us.

Fuck yourself OP. Anti-degeneracy is not even enough cope for us now. We've moved on to advocating for the complete ownership of foid bodies' & their rights.

I don't automatically dismiss anti-degeneracy as sour grapes but yeah people are coping big time if they believe they wouldn't be incel in a patriarchy.

To say people who are against degeneracy are only so because they can't engage in it themselves is a huge cope. Just lol @ thinking every incel wants to be a degenerate moralless dumbass. Anyone who supports degeneracy supports Chad and Stacey and is a huge cuck.

Suicel said:
To say people who are against degeneracy are only so because they can't engage in it themselves is a huge cope. Just lol @ thinking every incel wants to be a degenerate moralless dumbass. Anyone who supports degeneracy supports Chad and Stacey and is a huge cuck.
Dude got laid once in life and he's turned into a huge cuck. Really says something about him.

For the 10 MILLIONTH time, I am a VOLcel who genuinely hates degeneracy because it ruins real love, not because of any sort of jealousy.

Go back to inceltears faggot. You'll fit right in.

What you're saying is BS because I was against it before I even knew I was incel

NeverSubmit said:
What you're saying is BS because I was against it before I even knew I was incel

Exactly. I've always wanted a innocent virgin wife and not to be a male slut. 

Degenerates are copers wanting to believe everyone is a disgusting piece of shit like them.

ItheIthe said:
For the 10 MILLIONTH time, I am a VOLcel who genuinely hates degeneracy because it ruins real love, not because of any sort of jealousy.
You don’t know what peak degenracy is.

Having supreme looks. Having femoids BEGGING you to have sex with them. Having femoid lust over you, sometimes even self-harm because you won’t give them attention. Having femoids compliment you on your looks everday, everywhere. Having to literally deny sex. And so on...

The degenracy you can live as a sub8 is completely different and extremely limited compared to the degenracy that you can live as a 8+/10 Chad.

You pretty much only need to be average looking + NT to score a vagina, that isn’t the kind of degeneracy i’m talking about.

Octopusgun2 said:
You don’t know what peak degenracy is.

Having supreme looks. Having femoids BEGGING you to have sex with them. Having femoid lust over you, sometimes even self-harm because you won’t give them attention. Having femoids compliment you on your looks everday, everywhere. Having to literally deny sex. And so on...

The degenracy you can live as a sub8 is completely different and extremely limited compared to the degenracy that you can live as a 8+/10 Chad.

You pretty much only need to be average looking + NT to score a vagina, that isn’t the kind of degeneracy i’m talking about.

Love how you're assuming you know my LMS when you really have no idea. Believe me when I say I've had chances in recent years. Oh, believe me hahahahahaha

I just won't mention them here. I will say that the girl who came on the strongest, I oneitised her. It was never my intention to "pump and dump" her, I only wanted to marry her. I didn't have degenerate intentions.

Cuck thread posted by a numale.

Suicel said:

High IQ post. Please make more threads, Sui. To OP: stop making cucked threads.

Suicel said:

Look at the thread. You guys are literally proving my point. I have to put no effort in trying to prove you guys wrong...You soon will break down and run out of cope.

Octopusgun2 said:
Look at the thread. You guys are literally proving my point. I have to put no effort in trying to prove you guys wrong...You soon will break down and run out of cope.

How do you explain anti-degenerate Chads then?

Why the fuck are mods not bannig him? He is a normie cuck who comes here to mock us, what else does he need to do to get banned?

Octopusgun2 said:

Your shitnik father knows what's up.

Degeneracy is fun.

Once I made to 4.5 ~ 5/10 looks wise following a fuck ton of looksmaxxing and surgermaxxing, part of what made me get lucky with girls sometimes was running degeneracy game. I'm into going to raves, rock concerts, doing drugs, and all sorts of filth. Some women rather spend time with an ugly dude like this than a handsome boring dude. It's very situational and is an exception more of a rule, but it happens once in a blue moon.

aut said:
Octopusgun2 said:
How do you explain anti-degenerate Chads then?
Cliffs : they don’t exist.

You really think that David Gandy or Sean O’Pry are anti-degenerate?

No, because they’re not the cat who can’t reach the meat.

Read the OP.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cuck thread posted by a numale.
He is an ugly normie teenager what else can you expect lol

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not ugly and i’m not a teenager.
We've seen your pics man it's funny how you don't deny that you're a normie though I don't see what you're doing on an incel forum you and Zyros need to be hit with the ban hammer

NeverSubmit said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not ugly and i’m not a teenager.
We've seen your pics man it's funny how you don't deny that you're a normie though I don't see what you're doing on an incel forum you and Zyros need to be hit with the ban hammer
>Ugly
>Normie

Pick a side. I was ugly pre-rhino, sure. But i’m not ugly NOW. And trust me, I WISH I was a teenager.

Octopusgun2 said:
My shitnik father always said this quote from his shitnik home country that : « When the cat can’t reach the meat, he makes himself believe that it stinks »

Its a great quote tbh kek.
Also dont call yourself shitnik this isnt lookism.

Octopusgun2 said:
>Ugly
>Normie

Pick a side. I was ugly pre-rhino, sure. But i’m not ugly NOW. And trust me, I WISH I was a teenager.
There is such a thing as an ugly normie @FACEandLMS is a good example of that.

Brilliant cope.

I've always been anti-degenerate and I still kept to it when I was approached by girls.

Lmao anti-degeneracy is pathetic cope BS. Every incel would fuck 10+ women a week and participate in normie debauchery if he could

degeneracycels need to have their dicks fried in oil. lets see how degenerate they are then.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CUCKOLDS TO ME. BAN THESE FUCKERS NOW

my quote is 'if youre a sub 4 male lay down and rot'

Status
Not open for further replies.