Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To American incels

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Will you be voting in the election

Just curious, personally I still would like trump to be president, he is a funny character

When's the election?

To all UScels: Vote for Trump so leftists can seethe further.

I don’t know tbh

Biden is the candidate for liberal women, soy cuck men, and degenerates

Trump is based in many ways, but he’s still a crude brash asshole, too anti science, and is the favored candidate of rednecks (I can’t fucking stand rednecks). His obsessive anti China stance is a bit too much IMO

Both are pro Israel (a country I hate and would never visit even if you pay me) but Trump seems to bend over backwards for the Jews.

just vote @Incellectual and be done with it

Voting makes a difference :soy:
Your voice counts, incel :soy:
Go waste 30 minutes to vote :soy:

Voting makes a difference :soy:
Your voice counts, incel :soy:
Go waste 30 minutes to vote :soy:
Yeah, ultimately jews win and incels remain incel. The only reason to ever bother voting is to trigger soyboys and roasties.

will be voting for Trump again definitely

I couldn't care less who wins

I don't vote because I don't like politicians and I don't want to be tracked by the government.

@BummerDrummer MAGA

I'm not American nor am I an incel

Just curious, personally I still would like trump to be president, he is a funny character
most likely not

Third party(libertarian), just to have something to do.

Third party(libertarian), just to have something to do.
Third party libertarian candidate is cucked af. It’s a female who supports BLM and wants open borders.

Third party libertarian candidate is cucked af. It’s a female who supports BLM and wants open borders.
I voted trump last time around and feel like he didn’t really deliver as promised, so I’ve given up on the duopoly:feelsbadman:

I voted trump last time around and feel like he didn’t really deliver as promised, so I’ve given up on the duopoly:feelsbadman:
Trumps policies are irrelevant for me almost. I’m just voting him in as the straw that breaks the camels back and the soy lefties actually arm themselves and start fighting and then they get blown up

Trumps policies are irrelevant for me almost. I’m just voting him in as the straw that breaks the camels back and the soy lefties actually arm themselves and start fighting and then they get blown up
Valid point :feelshehe:

Valid point :feelshehe:
Also progressive presidents usually are the guys to take out niche political ideologies like Justin Trudeau did. Biden will probably fuck with incels (the group) because we’re a niche group and nobody cares so it’s easy easy presidential clout. Trump won’t do that because we’re not important enough

Based christopher avi @AmIjustDreaming

Also progressive presidents usually are the guys to take out niche political ideologies like Justin Trudeau did. Biden will probably fuck with incels (the group) because we’re a niche group and nobody cares so it’s easy easy presidential clout. Trump won’t do that because we’re not important enough
if Biden wins and does do that, at least we the inkwells will get some publicity out of it and more people will at least know about us. We could somehow leverage the publicity for our own use. With trump, we’ll just continue to fade away and rot as the forgotten lepers of soyciety. However, if I have it my way, there wouldn’t be a Biden Presidency

if Biden wins and does do that, at least we the inkwells will get some publicity out of it and more people will at least know about us. We could somehow leverage the publicity for our own use. With trump, we’ll just continue to fade away and rot as the forgotten lepers of soyciety. However, if I have it my way, there wouldn’t be a Biden Presidency
I’m voting trump anyway. We are a rotting carcass of a group though ngl. ER’s fuel us and they fuel any group like us until there’s enough members to actually function and run shit and we haven’t had that many recently.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Muh coronuuuu global melting duh equaturrrr

No....I'm in a science field, and his administration has cut funding on research, fucking over people in this field. It's not just his views on the coronavirus and climate change.

No....I'm in a science field, and his administration has cut funding on research, fucking over people in this field. It's not just his views on the coronavirus and climate change.
Science field? Nothing more to do science on. We progressed far enough and we don’t need any more Jew surveillance technology