Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all youngcels, framecels or anyone who tries to "Ascend": Dont be believe the Gym meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Unless you are tall with a wide Frame and high T

Ive been Posting quite a lot of threads About Frame and muscle in the last time

But i just really want to make sure that no naive framecel believes this gym meme just to be frustrated afterwards

All These ripped aesthetic guys you are seeing have elite Tier genetics along with being on roids

The Fitness Industry want us to believe that everyone can have that stunning superhero look with just a bit of "Dedication and hard work"

While in reality no one of These "Gym Brahs" are working hard, fuck, they dont even Lift heavy (They dont lift weights who are heavy to them)

They are all on HGH, T3, Tren etc. along with a top Tier metabolism which allows them to eat every junk just to gain lean mass

They will fool you into believing that you just have to follow their nutrtion plan with xxx grams of Protein and xxx grams of carbs to gain mass

While in reality their high T Levels (whetever if it's natural or through roids) will allow them to eat a shit ton of Protein without gaining weight since their muscle Protein Synthesis is skyrocket high

But as a typical low T framecel your Protein Synthesis is similiar to the one of a 11 year old Girl, so most of the Protein you're Eating will just turn into Glucose and make you fat, your muscle Protein Synthesis wont be able to absorb more than 100-150grams of Protein.

Ive personally believed all that Fitness Industry bullshit, ive buyed tons of whey, creatine, a meal plan etc.

Ive trained of my ass and teared my muscle very bad, but ive Always keeped telling to myself that im not Training hard enough and thats why im not muscular (despite the fact that i was Training at least 2 times harder than every chad in my gym)

And it still got me nowhere after over 2 years of training

It is a way more better idea to invest your Energy and effort into your face rather than trying to look like that guy on the Right.....
Screenshot 138

Don't want to discourage you because gymcelling is one of the best copes, but I gymcelmaxxed since a couple of years and all I get is more resistance from the outside world.

People who used to ignore me, now take offence to me being too big. People will see more reason to put me down to confirm their social superiority over me. Gymcelling is good on a personal level, but doesnt bring much benefits for incels wanting to function in society. :blackpill:

tbh

I do gymcelling for my self not girls

If you have weak bone structure you will end up with an face like a crack addict rather than a chiseled manly face
I don't have much fat on my face but I have weak jaw and small skull and. Neck plus small wrists

Unless you are tall with a wide Frame and high T

Ive been Posting quite a lot of threads About Frame and muscle in the last time

But i just really want to make sure that no naive framecel believes this gym meme just to be frustrated afterwards

All These ripped aesthetic guys you are seeing have elite Tier genetics along with being on roids

The Fitness Industry want us to believe that everyone can have that stunning superhero look with just a bit of "Dedication and hard work"

While in reality no one of These "Gym Brahs" are working hard, fuck, they dont even Lift heavy (They dont lift weights who are heavy to them)

They are all on HGH, T3, Tren etc. along with a top Tier metabolism which allows them to eat every junk just to gain lean mass

They will fool you into believing that you just have to follow their nutrtion plan with xxx grams of Protein and xxx grams of carbs to gain mass

While in reality their high T Levels (whetever if it's natural or through roids) will allow them to eat a shit ton of Protein without gaining weight since their muscle Protein Synthesis is skyrocket high

But as a typical low T framecel your Protein Synthesis is similiar to the one of a 11 year old Girl, so most of the Protein you're Eating will just turn into Glucose and make you fat, your muscle Protein Synthesis wont be able to absorb more than 100-150grams of Protein.

Ive personally believed all that Fitness Industry bullshit, ive buyed tons of whey, creatine, a meal plan etc.

Ive trained of my ass and teared my muscle very bad, but ive Always keeped telling to myself that im not Training hard enough and thats why im not muscular (despite the fact that i was Training at least 2 times harder than every chad in my gym)

And it still got me nowhere after over 2 years of training

It is a way more better idea to invest your Energy and effort into your face rather than trying to look like that guy on the Right.....
View attachment 80246
what's wrong with that guy on the right lol

Relatable post

i fucked my health whit this retarded sport i even try roids fuck this just ldar

You can't get worse off from working out. Unless you're absolutely poor and can't afford a membership. Actually not sure how much they'd cost in the west but here they don't cost much

I'm planning on just getting implants to save time tbh

Youre doing it in the hopes a female will fuck you, not your own satisfaction
I been black pilled before Elliot Rodgers bro
I workout at a all men's gym no foids there
I avoid foids at work and school

Hey @HighTGymcel pls explain him that u can do gym for your own satisfaction an don't foids

Yeah, being an incel and gymcelling is an oxymoron. And even if you do roidmax it won't matter. You'll be a buff gym looking dude with an ass as a face.

Might aswell sit your ass down and not attempt to possibly ascend if you are overweight with no mental issues.
I do gymcelling for my self not girls
Its enjoyable.