Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To All You Teenagers: Fifty Will Be Here Before You Know it.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
You think you have time, but it will go fast. When I was 17 and my mother was in her fifties, she said the time is going to go real fast. I just graduated high school (1980) - and now look what happened. If you don't believe me, just wait and see. Time is going to go much faster. You will be like this guy. This scene scared the s--t out of me - and it came true.

T. larping 16 year old

So what's your point? What would you do if you had your youth back in present day?

I'm not a teen. Almost 30

So what's your point? What would you do if you had your youth back in present day?

I'm not a teen. Almost 30

Fifty is the Wall boyos. You still have twenty years left to ascend.

I agree. Live! Now! This kinda sounds like it's discouraging you from living, but I don't think it is. I think the message here is you should NOT give up, because the time is now. If you're a teenager.

I agree. Live! Now! This kinda sounds like it's discouraging you from living, but I don't think it is. I think the message here is you should NOT give up, because the time is now. If you're a teenager.
The time is now at 57.
Fifty is the Wall boyos. You still have twenty years left to ascend.
I'm 57. That's 12-1/2 years left to get sex. If I get a woman in her 60's, I'll be lucky.

stephen-paddock-6240e3a3-9ed3-4362-853e-64da34cbd19e-jpg.157508

When you know you won't ascend this life, but it doesn't matter anymore.

No man, it doesn't go *that* fast.

I won't live past 25 if i don't ascend.

Implying I won't rope before that

I am 27, that is scary for normies who enjoy life but getting old and dying is good if you are truecel. I actually plan to rope at 60

I am 27, that is scary for normies who enjoy life but getting old and dying is good if you are truecel. I actually plan to rope at 60
Yeah but most deaths aren't terribly pleasant tbh, and I can't imagine that the ever present feeling of loss decreases as more time passes, as I've had the opposite experience so far.

Yeah but most deaths aren't terribly pleasant tbh, and I can't imagine that the ever present feeling of loss decreases as more time passes, as I've had the opposite experience so far.
Dying by rope from height would be less painful than cancer

he doesnt know about suicide

The time is now at 57.

I'm 57. That's 12-1/2 years left to get sex. If I get a woman in her 60's, I'll be lucky.
Show her your doll and mannequin photo collection. That will get her juices flowing!

These kids have no idea how doomed they arr. Or maybe they do?

There's no shelter for our faces!

Expected picture from you. I knew I wouldnt get one since your whole gimmick is just a LARP.
@Eskimocel

I miss childhood, time used to be so much comfy back then :feelsautistic: