Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To all who were bullied...

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There is a VERY high chance that before you were mistreated at school, you were mistreated at home, even if you didn't experience it that way.

It is the subtle things. Being ignored, belittled, neglected, made to feel you don't matter etc.... and yes even not being red pilled by your dad about the nature of this world and how to correctly behave falls in this category. Being left on auto-pilot is being mistreated. Being left to be raised on TV is being mistreated.

I realized this time and time again: Usually people who received a good upbringing don't get bullied, even if they are ugly. Their parents instilled in them enough self-worth that shit like this doesn't bring them down.

Yes you were bullied because you are ugly, but that is just a symptom of an underlying problem which is rooted in your family and upbringing.

Only in dysfunctional families does bullyng have such a traumatic and catastrophic effect, because there are no safety mechanisms. We grew up without a "shield" so to speak, which is why every abuse hit so deeply. On actually healthy children shit like this falls off like rain off a coat.

Last edited:
good thing you're an incel then, this way the antisocial genetics of your family die off

My dad didn't instill a healthy sense of self-esteem during my childhood and teenage years. He was very demeaning and didn't teach me shit. I was left to be raised by my mother, who is an anxious mess and scared of everything. I was bullied in school and had no one to turn to when I was home because my mom and dad fought all the time. No wonder I'm all fucked up.

who is an anxious mess and scared of everything
Yeah same. I couldn't even watch TV above a certain volume, it had to be as quiet as fucking possible, let alone bring fucking friends over. It never began.

Dad didn't gave a fuck, and mother told me just ignore them and they will go away, fighting is bad, solve conflicts with words :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
I think all who were bullied had similar story

Dad didn't gave a fuck, and mother told me just ignore them and they will go away, fighting is bad, solve conflicts with words :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
I think all who were bullied had similar story
The thing is you literally can't win.

I tought about this and what the "masculine choice" would be and the answer is there is none. Ignoring would be manly, right? Only faggots care about others. The answer is no, eventually you will regret you ignored. Fighting back is cringe too. You literally just mind your business and some faggot imposed a LARP on you and you have to LARP back and beat him and discipline him as if he is your son or wife. I don't like being abused, but I also don't like abusing others, because I'm not a fucking homo.

Bullying always appeared to me cringe and gay as fuck. Why do these creatures exist? Why don't they mind their business? The truth is the second you are bullied it is already over, you can't win. Even IF they suddenly respect you, they are rats and nobody wants respect from rats.

bullying exists to create racial hierarchies

i had a great childhood. was still excluded because of non neurotypicality. people thought i was weird.

There is a VERY high chance that before you were mistreated at school, you were mistreated at home, even if you didn't experience it that way.

It is the subtle things. Being ignored, belittled, neglected, made to feel you don't matter etc.... and yes even not being red pilled by your dad about the nature of this world and how to correctly behave falls in this category. Being left on auto-pilot is being mistreated. Being left to be raised on TV is being mistreated.

In this case the passive form of abuse would be called neglect, which definitely goes undetected compared to the more obvious active forms of abuse.

Not sharing responsibility for a child when you're not able to adequately nurture them is child abuse and I hope we come to recognize that more.

I realized this time and time again: Usually people who received a good upbringing don't get bullied, even if they are ugly. Their parents instilled in them enough self-worth that shit like this doesn't bring them down.
Confidence and self-worth could lead to you refusing parental commands or reporting them for abuse so that's a no-no to insecure parents who get off on having serfs instead of nurturing a potential free adult.

Yes you were bullied because you are ugly, but that is just a symptom of an underlying problem which is rooted in your family and upbringing.
I don't agree, you'll get bullied (actively or passively) regardless for being ugly, but it would certainly be easier to cope with (and happen less often) with a supportive family structure.

Only in dysfunctional families does bullyng have such a traumatic and catastrophic effect, because there are no safety mechanisms. We grew up without a "shield" so to speak, which is why every abuse hit so deeply. On actually healthy children shit like this falls off like rain off a coat.
I wouldn't minimize it that much, but obviously the more supportive your family the better you'd cope, on average

Yes, also, my family was hyper-critical. The other children at school seemed a step ahead because they had support at home.

This is what I dream everyday tbh
Image0 7

Sweet sweet death to all life.
Commander you must do what you can to make this a reality

Last edited:
Ya, this and being marginalized by my peers for being autistic definitely describe my early life. Congrats. :feelsbadman: