Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To all Truecels: stop blaming yourselves for having trouble socializing (if that's the case)

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
And it's not just about relationships with women/the opposite sex, the water is already too wet for that subject.
It's also about not getting (male) friends, not getting friendly conversations, or not getting support at all.

As always, it all can be traced back to genetics and looks.

From the Blackpill article on the Wiki, we already know that:

Parents treat attractive children better than ugly children
Attractive people are perceived much more positively than they really are
• Attractive men are perceived as 'funnier', even when they are actually not
• A man's looks are significantly correlated with his popularity and peer status
Children trust attractive adults more than unattractive adults
The physically attractive are judged to be smarter, and have better personalities due to the 'halo effect'

Meanwhile, Chad has an easier time socializing because:

Physically attractive individuals are more likely to believe in a 'just world'
• Physically attractive individuals are more optimistic

We are playing a rigged game here, were some people get the complete package of life itself (and get positive life prospects from it), meanwhile others do not because of conditions they had no control of (genetics: looks, intelligence and such).

If you are sure to be a genetic trash, my suggestion is: stop blaming yourself. You didn't choose your genes upon birth. So what that other people have nicer things than you do? They most likely didn't EARN it anyways, they were just unfairly gifted in this godless Earth. Don't listen to normies telling your problem exists because you are "too autistic" and "too high inhib", you should know by now, deep inside that those aren't the main problems, it's not about your personality or mindset, but it's about your poor genetics.

And if you indeed are a Truecel with a very active social life with lots of friends: congratulations, you achieved what most Chads wouldn't achieve if they were in your shoes, because you EARNED it. You certainly went for extra miles that the average non-Incel normie wouldn't have to, they are social magnets solely because they are perceived as friendly in looks.

Last edited:
Strong 497th post!

Great thread. This thread should be pinned.

I have nothing of value to say here. I think you have already summarized everything. Even cute dogs are treated better than ugly ones. The human race is no exception.

It's over for ugly males, foids will do fine no matter how good looking they are.
Great thread. This thread should be pinned.

Last edited: