Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "to all those fortunate enough to have lost their market value because they are either too old, too ugly, or too ill."

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
This is part of Esther Vilar's dedication of her famous book, the Manipulated Man.

The complete dedication is :

"This book is dedicated to all those whom it does not mention: to the few
men who refuse to be manipulated, to the few women who are not venal,
and to all those fortunate enough to have lost their market value because
they are either too old, too ugly, or too ill."

I find it interesting that she talks about market value even if she makes such explicit analogy to commercial exchange nowhere else in the book (at least not that I can recall of). Also, she says that those who lost market value because they are ugly are "fortunate". Take that as lifefuel, if you can.

The whole book is easy to find. Here is an archive link :

ive read that book back in my redpill times

There was a surprising amount of women back then who spoke the same way guys on here do.

What do you think of Esther Vilar? She's a foid, obviously, but her book makes many good points.

What do you think of Esther Vilar? She's a foid, obviously, but her book makes many good points.
one speciment of the few so-called foids with a functional brain

Her book literally changed my life, or rather my view on life. I've always suspected everything she says, but I thought I was being paranoid, that I just didn't know enough. But it was there, written out in clear, it was not just me imagining stuff.

Last edited:
one speciment of the few so-called foids with a functional brain
I'm just very conflicted. In her interviews, she also seems very rational and logical. She earned the hatred of every female in her time. What was her motivation? But I wanted to know if anyone didn't like her and for what reason.
Her book literally changed my life. I've always suspected everything she says, but I thought I was being paranoid, that I just didn't know enough. But it was there, written out in clear, it was not just me imagining stuff.
This was one of the first books of this type I read as well, after the The Anatomy of Female Power.

I just started reading it, it's good but she likes to say that men's appearance do not matter to women, only their wealth and providing power, that's probably because she was used to the time where less women were in the workforce and had to find a provider, and their more sexual side was better repressed
If women were free of financial cares, probably the majority of them would prefer to spend their lives in the company of other women rather than with men – and not because they are all lesbians. What men call lesbian tendencies probably have little to do with a woman's sexual drive. No – the sexes have almost no interests in common. What, besides money, can bind a woman to a man?

Completely right, just needs to add in the absolute lust for a small elite of men. Good book. Did this woman have Asperger's or something? Something that made her different from other women? lol.

tldr of book?

i started reading it, pretty retarded book tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back