Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all the women saying blue pilled shit

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Hello blue pilled reader this is aimed to wards. Women nearly ever time you say online and in real life a guy is not ugly while he in fact is if you don’t find this guy ugly why not date him ? Let’s see the reasons shall we you’re you already have a boyfriend that’s a good one but what if you’re just lying to him ? And what if he knows you’re single what’s your excuse then usually it’s “you’re just not my type :) ) but that doesn’t make sense because often do you guys say “ye you’re cute but” If he’s cute why not date him? Why not give a inch of pussy to him ? You women so called mean it and don’t lie about show it for once if you mean it I hate women regardless but I respect a women more when’s she’s just straight up honest and not giving false hope because that creates simps which 80% of women want so they can throw with money while fucking chad mean while a man suffers wanting rope but he still has that slight grain of hope telling him one day buddy she will see you. She told you you’re cute so i will be fine right ....right?

Virtue signalling whores

Give us pussy u cunts

sorry you only got 2 replies

Foids don't understand the simple thing that if one of them used this excuse because she didn't feel attracted to me, then why would others say something different?

Last edited:
Virtue signalling whores
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

TBH I didn't read the OP's paragraph, but I want to comment that girls say blue pill shit, but they don't believe it themselves and want guys to buy into blue pill beliefs. Women are in fact quite red pilled, but they do not reveal these redpilled secrets to guys.

When I was an idiot simp and was stupid enough to have female friends, girls that would not touch me with a ten foot pole would give me dating advice. So did Mom; back then, her advice was as blue pilled as the advice other women gave me. Now, my mom is older and she's saying surprisingly red-pilled shit lately. My hypothesis is that old women (60 plus) don't hide their red-pill knowledge anymore, because they don't have anything to offer nor anything to lose.

Foids don't understand the simple thing that if one of them used this excuse because she didn't feel attracted to me, then why would others say something different?

for real to all the women

They think if they say no or your ugly nigga in the face they probably think we will go ER on them.