Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL to all the soft spoken men

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★

i saw this video the other day it was recommended to me for some reason and just look at this cunt
you can tell how much of a bitch this chick is by looking at her all girls who look like this are evil bitter whores and just look at her look at how "happy" she looks now that shes married to an oofy doofy and had a kid with him

anyways read the description of the video
she says shes in a dilemma because her husband is getting mogged by other guys in front of her that somehow affects her more than it does him jfl the mog never stops boyos even if u ascend but yeah so what shes saying is her husband is a soy manchild

heres a based and true comment someone left
Screenshot 2024 09 03 at 01 56 15 For all the soft spoken men out there   YouTube
:feelskek:
and she talks about alphas and big dicks in the video when the title of the video is about soft spoken men lol what is she talking about and what is she getting at? that soft spoken men are just nice small dick soyboys? just be betabuxx bro?

Last edited:
Idk she's kinda accepting of her husband's shortcoming that's not bad. It's how women would be if they accepted non-nt incels

What's the tldr
basically her soy husband has been getting lil bro'd/mogged by guys in front of her irl and she says that its fine to have a husband like that or something even though that bothers her idk
maybe some highiqcel can break it down better

Last edited:
Never began for high inhib voicecels.

basically her soy husband has been getting lil bro'd/mogged by guys in front of her irl and she says that its fine to have a husband like that or something even though that bothers her idk
maybe some highiqcel can break it down better
At least he got to creampie her.

what is this bitch’s angle?

She talks about how men are “sent” (by God) for women, and has seemingly traditional views on gender roles. But she has pronouns on her profile and dresses like an alt girl lol

She wabts to gaslight softspoken ( ugly ) Man that they still have a Chance , yet still graving Chads

It sounds like shes coping about not getting chad

what is this bitch’s angle?

She talks about how men are “sent” (by God) for women, and has seemingly traditional views on gender roles. But she has pronouns on her profile and dresses like an alt girl lol
Tranny vibes tbh

Further proof that women prefer low inhibition apes.

ngl the comments are cringe af

First you can tell this bitch is a miscegenating whore, probably regretting the little muttos that came out of her vagoo
Second, you can tell she has seething hatred for her betabuxx provider and jealous of foids on the cock carousel
Third, the need to cope is so supreme that she has to now compare the benefits of betabuxxers over violent abusive alpha men even though she wished she could jump on their cocks

This is the ultimate cope a foid can experience.

Kek, Soytards are literally posting quotes from their favorite soytoons about how real chads are actually nice guys. It takes strength to be a cuck! I find strength in being secure enough to let my wife fuck other men! :soy:

Avatar is a manlet statusless animecel that is gymmaxed lmao, bluepillers get the rope

First you can tell this bitch is a miscegenating whore, probably regretting the little muttos that came out of her vagoo
Second, you can tell she has seething hatred for her betabuxx provider and jealous of foids on the cock carousel
Third, the need to cope is so supreme that she has to now compare the benefits of betabuxxers over violent abusive alpha men even though she wished she could jump on their cocks

This is the ultimate cope a foid can experience.
:bigbrain:

Kek, Soytards are literally posting quotes from their favorite soytoons about how real chads are actually nice guys. It takes strength to be a cuck! I find strength in being secure enough to let my wife fuck other men! :soy:
View attachment 1246552
Avatar is a manlet statusless animecel that is gymmaxed lmao, bluepillers get the rope
yeah soytube is filled with these coping losers
they are either on the spectrum or insanely bluepilled because if youre womanless and almost 30 idk how the fuck you can say shit like this
also i have nothing against autists its just with behavior like this you just have to assume many of these guys are when they say bluepilled shit

Last edited:
Womank babble to fill out the mental silence that would otherwise be, ignore.

i saw this video the other day it was recommended to me for some reason and just look at this cunt
you can tell how much of a bitch this chick is by looking at her all girls who look like this are evil bitter whores and just look at her look at how "happy" she looks now that shes married to an oofy doofy and had a kid with him

anyways read the description of the video
she says shes in a dilemma because her husband is getting mogged by other guys in front of her that somehow affects her more than it does him jfl the mog never stops boyos even if u ascend but yeah so what shes saying is her husband is a soy manchild

heres a based and true comment someone left
View attachment 1243872:feelskek:
and she talks about alphas and big dicks in the video when the title of the video is about soft spoken men lol what is she talking about and what is she getting at? that soft spoken men are just nice small dick soyboys? just be betabuxx bro?

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET IN A WORLD WITHOUT SHARIA LAW

Women could be less hellish once in a while, the world is already shit but they have to make it worse

one chad a day keep the oofy doofy away

Her looksmatch is a virgin and thinks about suicide every day.

I would watch it but I can't stand listening to foids yap

ngl the comments are cringe af
1 month ago
The real “alpha” male is the man who isn’t a show off nor hides behind a fake facade of strength.

He’s kind, compassionate, strong, humble, loyal, protects/uplifts the weak, modest, chivalrous to others, etc.

"

I can't fucking stand these normies trying to sound intelligent

1 month ago
The real “alpha” male is the man who isn’t a show off nor hides behind a fake facade of strength.

He’s kind, compassionate, strong, humble, loyal, protects/uplifts the weak, modest, chivalrous to others, etc.

"

I can't fucking stand these normies trying to sound intelligent
B6e8b03adc544b499c96260d48a136aa 1694728604tplv photomode zoomcover 720 720

100 percent the guy who commented that