Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all the long midface copers here

• Thread starter TheResentfulOne
  • Start date
TheResentfulOne

TheResentfulOne

Banned
-
Every day I see long midfaced cucks with their cute gfs. Why? Because they are tall. The tower over the average man and that enables them to get laid. Height halo is legit. It's not your midface holding you back. It's your lack of height. There is a guy in my class who looks like a fucking rat and would be incel if it wasn't for his impressive 6'3 height. I know a fat bloated long midafaced dude with a cut gf just because he is 6'4.

Height plays a major role in sexual attraction. Just look at Ross from friends. He banged Jenifer cause being tall and goofy is cute. Repeat. TALL and goofy. If you have a long midface and you are short you can't run tall and goofy game. Just LDAR.

if you are above of 1´80 and not deformed you just have to be there and eventualy those tall-fetish girls will hit on you

RealestFakecel said:
if you are above of 1´80 and not deformed you just have to be there and eventualy those tall-fetish girls will hit on you

Yes. Women like tall guys.

Nothing new here.