Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all the Homosexuals out there

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
I don’t care what your political views are or what motives you or what media you like. I just want you to know I don’t accept you. What you are doing is deeply perverse and can’t be excused. It makes me sick to think of you raising children. The fact you are tolerated shows me that society itself is deeply sick. What you do is scientifically proven to make you more unhealthy and more mentally unstable. It doesn’t get better you burn in Hell forever for this sin. I’m glad you took the time to read this. I hope you make the right choice. God Bless.

nice copypasta bro

homosexuality is the only way to freedom, I respect every fag

but why do you hate them?

Gays get away from females and don't give them sexual validation, fucking shoot them for that.

Kek nice copypasta.

It is a pretty funny copypasta

Ever noticed the ones who go on about gays are usually closet cases? I don’t give a shit what fags do as long as they leave me alone. And Jesus loves fags, so why don’t Jesus-freaks?