Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To all the cucks that still think we aren't hated

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
"YoUr nOt hAtEd bRo iT's aLL iN yOuR hEAd :soy::feelstastyman:"

Screenshot 20201208 083921

Kind of need the context

why even bother tbh, you know this will do nothing against them as they're unable to comprehend to those that are deemed inferior by them.

fuck normies

Don't forget if something really bad happens and if you're miraculously prepared how those people are.

yes!!! i feel this hate everyday!

for the people you must to participate the SIMP game, the rat way, if you don't want to participate to this shit, you are a monster!!

you don't have freedom to be yourself, to live how you want to live, the people will hate you if you go to this way

i simply don't understand, what I'm doing wrong for other people?? I just want to keep alone and in peace

So Robbie Delacy thinks we would be offended by someone like him who posts cartoons reaction and even nintendo one on twitter? lmao
He is bitching that [quote]#TwitterProtectsAbusers.[/quote] but the retard is doing the same.

When you’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re evil. https://twitter.com/CassandraRules
They truly think they're the good guys.
Their only benefit, they would create more spree shooters.
And it would be not a good day to shop at wallmart.

I hope he is not that director trying to make it big or living by his passion.
It would explain a couple of things...

Yeah this is proof that the only reason why people hate us is because of low status. The person in particular only has himself to blame when more mass shootings happen.

Even if we don't identify as an Incel we will be hated. Ugly people will be hated.

Everybody loves to punch down, including our own brocels.

just ignore it sweaty, and u will have gf in no time, teehee,