Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope TO ALL TES FANS: Don't Rope Yet!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
If you rope now you won't be able to play The Elder Scrolls 6. Stay alive until you beat it.

I don't know dude, Bethesda might ruin it.

I dont play games

Ok. See you tomorrow

Bethesda games are trash and overrated af

F46FDF7B 804C 48DB 97F1 67240EC7D671

The last good Elder Scrolls was Oblivion. Daggerfall is also the shit.

It amazes me that I haven’t killed myself yet :cryfeels:

I dropped Skyrim after a few hours. Walking simulator

I don't play cuckthesda games anymore they became greedy

What's the point. Every game these days is a disappointment

It'll be even worse than Skyrim tbh

I loved Skyrim. Though I wish there were more ways to kill people and be cruel.

I'll just keep coping with Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Mount & Blade: Warband until Bannerlords comes out.

Just imagine the only thing you can look forward to are games. It is truly over at this point.

Skyrim was great, that is why they milked it so much in the first place.

The game has a lot of flaws, normies praised it because freedom + shout to let people fly + mods.
With that being said, I spent a lot of time on it and played different characters, what I like in Bethesda games is going to explore and find pieces of lore about the worlds they have created, and said worlds have nice atmospheres.

It’ll probably be shit.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i want it now uhgwuieg

Bethesda has never made a good game

Yes but it's still YEARS away from coming out. Aren't they releasing a brand new IP first?

Anyway, I'm incredibly looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 :soy: . But CDPR pushing the release date back to SEPTEMBER is just pure suifuel tbh. The game has been in development since forever, their obsession with polishing it has reached autism-tier

Bethesda games are trash and overrated af
I'll just keep coping with Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Mount & Blade: Warband until Bannerlords comes out.
holy fuck based. mount and blade warband is legit fun as fuck.
Yes but it's still YEARS away from coming out. Aren't they releasing a brand new IP first?

Anyway, I'm incredibly looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 :soy: . But CDPR pushing the release date back to SEPTEMBER is just pure suifuel tbh. The game has been in development since forever, their obsession with polishing it has reached autism-tier
cyberpunk will probably be good fun even if some Bluepill in it.