Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all shortcels here: Water, but still brutal

Same height as a Freshman girl, pedophile complex.

Yeah so sorry for all the sub 5'8s Its so over for them.

I can also approve all the dudes i see at the Park with girlfriends are 6'2 or taller.

Yeah so sorry for all the sub 5'8s Its so over for them.

I can also approve all the dudes i see at the Park with girlfriends are 6'2 or taller.
Yes. Or be 5'7-5'10 super chad, with 5'0-5'5 gf, seen it several times in Germany.

Yes. Or be 5'7-5'10 super chad, with 5'0-5'5 gf, seen it several times in Germany.
Really where? Not in Dresden thats for sure, literally rarely see anyone below 5'8 to begin with.

Must be the West they are liberal and blue pilled, all eastern dudes are Redpilled of blackpilled.

People were not lying when they said 5"7 is the minimum you have to be as a Guy

Really where? Not in Dresden thats for sure, literally rarely see anyone below 5'8 to begin with.

Must be the West they are liberal and blue pilled, all eastern dudes are Redpilled of blackpilled.
Yes, South West / BW

ist auch besser so – ich bin sehr klein und hässlich, hab keine Chance. Ist net lustig.

*ich meinte es ist besser, dass Frauen nicht nur große Männer nehmen, aber wie gesagt, wenn einer klein ist und ne hübsche Freundin hat, dann sieht er gut aus.

i want to kill myself. i just want a tall body!!!

In my opinion, Chadlets are still desired for example Tom Cruise back in the Day. It even went lower IMO since Tom Holland who is 5"6 and a Pretty Boy is simped over by Women. But if you are some average bum 5"7 is the minimum.
Yeah height alone isn't a death sentence most of the time but the shorter you are the more you need to compensate facially and I can't do that personally at 5'6.

Yeah height alone isn't a death sentence most of the time but the shorter you are the more you need to compensate facially and I can't do that personally at 5'6.
BRO JUST GYMAXX AND PERSONALITYMAXX, always those retarded pieces of advice I got as a 5"7 guy How will they scan my personality from far away especially since mine is malleable. Also, Gymmaxxing? maybe idk my shoulders are like 54cm wide (21.25 Inches) So I don't want to overdo it and look like a retarded roidcel

BRO JUST GYMAXX AND PERSONALITYMAXX, always those retarded pieces of advice I got as a 5"7 guy How will they scan my personality from far away especially since mine is malleable. Also, Gymmaxxing? maybe idk my shoulders are like 54cm wide (21.25 Inches)
I have no clue how wide my shoulders are but they honestly don't look that bad considering how short I am and how bad some of my other proportions are. I'm gymmaxxing at the moment but I'm not expecting it to get me any girls.

I have no clue how wide my shoulders are but they honestly don't look that bad considering how short I am and how bad some of my other proportions are. I'm gymmaxxing at the moment but I'm not expecting it to get me any girls.
I look like a fucking Bouncer I Framecel almost everyone around me and that's the only thing keeping me out of fights ngl

I look like a fucking Bouncer I Framecel almost everyone around me and that's the only thing keeping me out of fights ngl
Yeah that's why having a good frame is so important

Can someone explain how 5'7 is the minimum? Its a death sentence for an average looking guy and below.

Can someone explain how 5'7 is the minimum? Its a death sentence for an average looking guy and below.
Because 5"7 is like slightly below average and somewhat still accepted by society. there are even songs made about 5"7 guys talking about love and such so there is your answer

In my opinion, Chadlets are still desired for example Tom Cruise back in the Day. It even went lower IMO since Tom Holland who is 5"6 and a Pretty Boy is simped over by Women. But if you are some average bum 5"7 is the minimum.
Just be a PSL god theory

That sucks. I was lucky in this case but still got screwed.
It's much better than being short though.

That sucks. I was lucky in this case but still got screwed.
It's much better than being short though.
Yeah, I'm also very strange and deformed looking (people stare or I overhear total strangers - every age and gender - saying to another person bad things about my looks) - this is much worse than being 5'4", it has a greater impact on my "wellbeing". They think they are better than me.

dnw but thanks for the water

dnw but thanks for the water
I didn't watch it either haha, exactly bc I know what it's about. I felt the need to share it bc it makes me sad.

I didn't watch it either haha, exactly bc I know what it's about. I felt the need to share it bc it makes me sad.
I couldn’t watch it because this organic women doesn’t know that her ass will get bit back in the future