Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all promcels

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
You should really go to your prom. Not because of females but rather this experience is unique in general. You can also exploit the meal section which you should definitively do. Instead of chasing females you can bring terror and fear into everyone's heart. You can also bring a barbell to this event or use a female as your personal barbell in order to expose your surroundings to a great amount of agony.

Finally, you posted something that doesn't mention drivers license.

You should also drive by yourself to the prom.

Based. Brutal driving pill ngl

Smug look wander ponder photo

Lol imagine ever having a prom.

Bluepillers should go there to become blackpilled

I never went tbh. I don't mind though, I instead spent it at home playing CK2 which I actually enjoy doing.
You should also drive by yourself to the prom.
in my school you weren't allowed to.

i talked to 2-3 people in class and they didn't go to prom, so i didn't either
also didn't have a girl to go to prom with (obviously)
so it was just a shitshow that went and past, lots of work needed to be done much earlier (perhaps from birth?) in order to be actually ready and thrive in a normie environment like that

I watched a movie alone at the mall during the last prom on Saturday

No, you should ideally take a short vacation somewhere far away. Seoul or Peru, for example. Try not to think about the fact that you are subhuman trash, and then order as many drinks as you can off room service.

Are the Chads who get a limousine to prom and pop their girlfriend's cherry afterwards cucks for being driven by the chauffeur?

You should really go to your prom. Not because of females but rather this experience is unique in general. You can also exploit the meal section which you should definitively do. Instead of chasing females you can bring terror and fear into everyone's heart. You can also bring a barbell to this event or use a female as your personal barbell in order to expose your surroundings to a great amount of agony.

I was fucking done with life at that Point. My mom drove me there, I picked up my certificate and went home. School was nightmaremode x100 everyday.

i talked to 2-3 people in class and they didn't go to prom, so i didn't either
also didn't have a girl to go to prom with (obviously)
so it was just a shitshow that went and past, lots of work needed to be done much earlier (perhaps from birth?) in order to be actually ready and thrive in a normie environment like that

You missed the opportunity to bring fear and terror into everyone's heart. You also missed the opportunity to exploit the meal section.

My mom drove me there

Brutal driver licence pill.

No, you should ideally take a short vacation somewhere far away. Seoul or Peru, for example. Try not to think about the fact that you are subhuman trash, and then order as many drinks as you can off room service.

High IQ and based, as always

I didnt go to prom but i still saw the pics of my oneitis and her date :cryfeels:. Dont go to that shit as an incel, its just a learning experience for normies about relationships. Something we will never have

Jfl at going to prom as an inkwell. You know you’re setting yourself up for failure with that one

Jfl at going to prom as an inkwell. You know you’re setting yourself up for failure with that one

Just lol at not going to the prom. You just missed the opportunity to bring terror and fear into everyone's heart.

We don't have prom in my country, but we have a dance in high school 2nd grade. I didn't attend it, obviously.

why? you've got no foid to go with and you have no friends what are you going to do? you might as well spend the night coping with video games tbh
because even if you do experience that, it's going to be a lonely experience not worth remembering in the end

why? you've got no foid to go with and you have no friends what are you going to do?

Because of this:

Im not a promcel

the levels of testosterone radiating from this thread are astonishing

Friends almost convinced me to go but I didn't and ended up just playing video games that night. They all blew like hundreds on dollars just to awkwardly mingle in a corner and not get laid JFL

I went to prom with some chick I got set up with, it was alright guess. It's not like I got any action though

Never went to mine and can't say i gave much a shit about it, i was just happy that i won't see the morons from my school anymore.

Never went to mine and can't say i gave much a shit about it, i was just happy that i won't see the morons from my school anymore.
Sounds bad, didn't you have a circle of friends, or someone you were talking to?

Fuck off retard I’m not going to it

Going to Prom = fakecel

Too old for prom

:feelsUnreal: but i only have a body pillow for a prom date

Fuck off retard I’m not going to it

You miss the opportunity to bring fear and terror into everyone's hearth, you also miss the opportunity to exploit the meal section for protein. You can also bring a barbell to the prom.

Already missed mine

Sounds bad, didn't you have a circle of friends, or someone you were talking to?
Not really, i had one guy at the end of elementary and one at the end of high school. The dude from elementary didn't keep contact and yea i only have a single friend.

Not really, i had one guy at the end of elementary and one at the end of high school. The dude from elementary didn't keep contact and yea i only have a single friend.
Is he a genuine friend? Believe it or not, having one or another friend can be a good way to cope.

Is he a genuine friend? Believe it or not, having one or another friend can be a good way to cope.
Im guessing so, he's stuck around for a while and we done some things together. But overall i have become borderline anti social.

You miss the opportunity to bring fear and terror into everyone's hearth, you also miss the opportunity to exploit the meal section for protein. You can also bring a barbell to the prom.
It’s not the 80’s or 90’s or before social media was big anymore buddy boyo. Showing up to a prom as an incel can you get arrested or you’ll end up secretly meme’d on somebody’s tiktok or snapchat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back