Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To all LARPERS

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
@knajjd is coming for you.

Anyways I hard about Gamedevcel. Glad the LARPER is gone.. Just wanted some discussions about your experiences with LARPERS.

DAE mods = gods??? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There's tons of gl popular users on this forum who never get called out, hmmm why is that?

short for good looking
Thanks man. I don't know what any of you guys look like irl, I think I might have seen a photo of knajjd here somewhere on this site
Also I referenced a character class in the video game called "for honor" the class is called the Lawbringer and it suits him

Fuck the larpers.

BURN THEM ALL!
BURN THEM ALL!
BURN THEM ALL!
BURN THEM ALL!
BURN THEM ALL!

I wish I was a LARP.

Lord knajid cracking down on us larpers hard :feelswow: gotta have to start posting some high quality stuff again
Don't wanna get another warning for implying that makes memes about Hammy won't help him like us.

I'm sorry for my sins! Have mercy on this soul, o'mighty mod!

(Nice For Honor image btw OP)

unironically that mod mogs me in every way and he basically called me fakecel once jfl

This really can't pass trough my mind, I mean, I can understand good looking guys larping here because they don't have much luck, but a cuck from cucktears dedicating so much of his time to reach almost 6k posts in such short time, it reallys fuck with my mind

Why would you even larp as an incel?

Sit down, let's have some coffee.

I don't understand the anger at LARPers. Who cares?

Frankly I feel sorry for the guys pretending to be incel. Why waste your time here if you don't have to?

Take it from an old man: do everything you can possibly think of to get laid. I am keenly aware that my life has been wasted, and I always will for bitter about it. S'not fun.

This really can't pass trough my mind, I mean, I can understand good looking guys larping here because they don't have much luck, but a cuck from cucktears dedicating so much of his time to reach almost 6k posts in such short time, it reallys fuck with my mind
Honestly, same here, I can't envision that scenario at all.

>lawbringer
:y'all:
Ngl I was le god with him back in 2017. Stopped playing in 2018 tho because I was too good :feelzez:

Chad is getting his dick sucked while posting in these forums :cryfeels:

Remember we userd to chat in private message but not anymore, what happened
I am a wagecuck and when I get back i type my novel or at least try to. I will Message you tonight

I am a wagecuck and when I get back i type my novel or at least try to. I will Message you tonight
I will wait up tonight expecting your message ok,