Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee To all incels, my colleague is short

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1etjdyv/to_all_incels_my_colleague_is_short/

Q9ombetxj09c1

he's probably good looking

Obama was a nigger president so niggers aren't oppressed

IT cherry picking yet again. Would you say all blacks are criminals because a fraction of them are? Would you say all faggots are pedophiles because a fraction of them are? Read that again.

Some of the dumbest "people" on the internet

Statistics versus Heresay and this is from the trust the science retards

he's probably good looking
Height is cope, @VideoGameCoper proves it

If a foid sees a 5'6 dude with a chad face she will immediately forget she hates manlets and fuck him right away.

Who cares what normies who do not understand generalizations have to say.

Height is cope, @VideoGameCoper proves it

If a foid sees a 5'6 dude with a chad face she will immediately forget she hates manlets and fuck him right away.
Yep. And if she sees a 6'0" sperg with a less desirable face, she'll forget how much she loves height. Too many here act like height is some magic pussy magnet. It helps, but it alone cannot save you when you have other bad traits

Obama was a nigger president so niggers aren't oppressed
Fun fact, a nascar driver once said this unironically on his facebook page and nascar banned him for it.

Random, i know, but every time i hear someone say this phrase i cant help but think of how a guy got banned from the second largest sport in America for saying it lmao

Bear in mind that his "colleague" and wife are probably ugly as fuck. Same with most people in relationships. Just two ugly, fat losers you'd probably want nothing to do with

That incel tears user is probably a janitor and is just referring to the famous 5’2” bald Indian janitor

Who asked? Also I think this user is a pedo.
And let me tell you this, boy is he short. He is like the shortest man I've ever met that didn't have dwarfism. I find people on the shorter end quite attractive but I have never had my eyes on anyone that short.

You can't convince me that you are not a pedo if you like manlets.

That`s either larp or just an exception to the rule