Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious to all guests

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
give it a try and sign in if u are incel. or get the fuck off here if u are not. guests=cucks

Guests are probably the most blackpilled people on this site.

whys that?

Since, Scott Beierle and Alek Minassian didn't have accounts on here its safe to assume that they were guests lurking the site. That means that all our mass killers besides Elliot Rodger were guests.

Since, Scott Beierle and Alek Minassian didn't have accounts on here its safe to assume that they were guests lurking the site. That means that all our mass killers besides Elliot Rodger were guests.
killing a bunch of people doesnt prove that u are the most blackpilled

Why are guests even allowed to view the forum? If privatized the degenerates at cucktears wouldn't have anything to do and would crawl back under their rocks.

Why are guests even allowed to view the forum? If privatized the degenerates at cucktears wouldn't have anything to do and would crawl back under their rocks.
mods always say it gets people to join

what changed?
some regular boyo, can't remember who, said that all guests were cucktears infiltrators and so I felt compelled to join

some regular boyo, can't remember who, said that all guests were cucktears infiltrators and so I felt compelled to join
I joined because I just needed people to talk to tbh. I’m a lonely boy. :feelsbadman:

I joined because I just needed people to talk to tbh. I’m a lonely boy. :feelsbadman:
maybe that played into it as well, Idk. I'm not obsessive about socializing. I can go weeks, sometimes months without fully interacting with another human being

Its over for guestcels

1000%. I used to be a guest.

no man. I was a guest for months before joining because high inhib
I was in MGTOW denial for about 2 years before I went fully blackpilled. Lurking this forum for a few months is what converted me.

I like that there are guests. Let the blackpill spread.

I lurked for a few minutes before joining.

I didn't lurk but maybe a couple times. My time before this was spent on 4chan /r9k/ or /fit/ and even /pol/

My total logged in hours are probably three months continuously.

If you don't like guests then don't complain about newcels. If they make an account, they want to contribute and not get shut down by people calling them November-cels or whatever

If you don't like guests then don't complain about newcels. If they make an account, they want to contribute and not get shut down by people calling them November-cels or whatever
I never did that.

give it a try and sign in if u are incel. or get the fuck off here if u are not. guests=cucks
JFL @ guestcels browsing with TOR. highinhib cuckcels.

meanwhile the most elite truecels log in and post speech illegal in most jurisdictions around the world with their own IP.

JFL @ guestcels browsing with TOR. highinhib cuckcels.

meanwhile the most elite truecels log in and post speech illegal in most jurisdictions around the world with their own IP.
yes bro

Guests are IT users.

6 guests viewing this thread. lul

genocide all guestcucks eh