Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To All Germancels - Yet another typical female reaction

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
https://www.planet-liebe.de/threads/was-ist-nur-mit-den-frauen-passiert.584234/

Short form for everyone: He is talking about females and how cold they have become nowadays. He also mentioned that females react disrespectful when a man point out those obvious problems.
And guess what, all replies from females in this thread are disrespectul. They do not care. They are so stupid, they actually confirmed his statement...
A Greek female friend told the OP that she is horrified by German females and their behaviour. German females treat their men like dogs (dog pill included).

In the end, he even mentioned there are even men acting bad, but that is not the topic of this thread. Females do that all the time. When it looks bad for them, they will always bring men up as a topic. Seriously, it is always the same. There are many females talking about men and how bad they are. He even said in the end that this is not topic and yet females will ignore it to dodge responsibility once again.

Some responses:
Teehee there are many men who are bad as well, stop talking about us females you inkel.
You are just frustrated.
Hui, you are nothing but frustrated.
Just leave Germany if you do not like German females (''rightwing politics only if it fits females'').
What happened to men teehee? (she just copied his text and replaced everything with men)
German men treat their females like enemies.
Men treat females like shit. Eventually females will fight back.

A ''man'' brought up some historical points and is talking about Tacitus and how he described Germanic females. Just lol, once again rightwing-related stuff is legit when it fits females.
He also talks about the German national anthem (second verse). By the way, the second verse is offically labeled as rightwing-related stuff.

„Deutsche Frauen behandeln ihre Männer wie Hunde.“

Das ist was passiert wenn die Männer sind Cuckolds und Rechte und Freiheiten den Frauen geben

Das ist was passiert wenn die Männer sind Cuckolds und Rechte und Freiheiten den Frauen geben
tbhtbh. Frauen sollten wieder in die küche

This is why men, specially German men, have to stand up. I find it kinda funny, when females say: ''Just man up.'' In reality they do not want that. This is nothing but a teasing phrase.
Once we truly ''man up'', females should not have any rights anymore.

females can only be beautiful to the extent that their autonomy is restrained. Their autonomy inevitably defiles them and turns them into disgusting debased whores seeking to satisfy immediate desires with zero regard for the future or how their half decisions impact everyone around them (see the eternal landwhale). Civilization and female autonomy cannot coexist

This is why men, specially German men, have to stand up. I find it kinda funny, when females say: ''Just man up.'' In reality they do not want that. This is nothing but a teasing phrase.
You Germans would better put that plan in practice soon, before it's too late.

"German women treat their man like dogs"

Because they treat their dog like man.
Dogpill everywhere.

They believe that they are comforting them when it’s providing lots of damage in reality.

Alle Frauen sind so

das ist why you're incel

LOL they fucking confirmed everything he wrote. Man that is funny as fuck. Women fuck themselves seriously.

I find it kinda funny, when females say: ''Just man up.'' In reality they do not want that. This is nothing but a teasing phrase.

I've met German women. None of them liked me. I believe your statement, mein Freund.