Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all female domestic abuse/"rape" victims

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
You see all of them. It must be atleast 90% who claim at one point they were "manipulated" "Oh i was manipulated into sex I didn't wanna do it" "Oh I was manipulated into being abused" "OH I was manipulated into a bad relationship oh I was manipulated into leaking my nudes"

You like being manipulated so bad how about you stop fucking voting. Obviously you can't help your stupid toilet ass from being manipulated for candidates who want votes, but oh wait you still vote for retarded shit. You wanna talk about being manipulated how about stop being "manipulated" to vote for dumb shit ok so how about you don't vote. You wanna talk about being manipulated how about I manipulate you to suck my dick oh wait you weren't manipulated you were fully conscious but of course being "manipulated" 5000 times over in a relationship has no correlation with being a dumb bimbo bitch and its only good as a victim excuse and you don't want it pushed to other facets of life

u want something to be manipulated by be manipulated by my middle fingere dumb bitch

Last edited:
i assume you are talking to the guests. tbh i just need to post here

Is that rly you bro?

Good morning.

I hate women.

Also I have absolutely no empathy for them. Glad they got exploited. Fuck em

No means yes obviously

They're not actually manipulated

It's a way of saying that you made a decision you regret, but you don't want to be blamed for it, so you shift the blame on somebody else by claiming that you were manipulated

See, now it's not "I drank a lot and sucked some dick yesterday, that was a mistake I shouldn't have done", but "I drank a lot and was manipulated into sucking dick by a man who saw the opportunity to do so. If he hadn't done that, I wouldn't have sucked dick. Man bad"

Gone are the days when humans admitted and learned from their mistakes. Now nobody (except straight white men, who are evil by definition) can be blamed for anything and everyone can stay in their comfort zones forever and rot

most of the times its just foids who fuck a guy then regret it later

Can’t expect women to take responsibility for their actions