Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media To all Feds, FBI, ADL incels

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Youre lurking this forum and studying the blackpill for so long, but dont forget if you stare into the abyss for so long... the abyss stares back into you.

Good luck telling yourself "those guys maybe have a point, but there a threat" "it is right what i am doing" "there personality is the problem"

But the blackpill will change you too you will talk to your wife and you will see the signs. And you will realize the truth. Most of you are just cucks. This "wife" you have, fucked trillion chads and took you just as a backup plan. She gets for sure pounded by her chad ex. The odds that youre a cuck are way to high so i will call you "cuck".

So tell me cuck have we "destroyed" your little world. Are those incels bullying you?

You can see the blackpill but it cant be unseen.

Guilty by association like in hitlers germany am i right? We are citizens who have a hard time and instead helping us all the goverment does is put us on the blacklist. You faggots aint more than criminals. In my eyes you guys are the biggest threat to society but i dont crawl into your phone and steal your data because i am not like you. I am not a threat to society like you are.

Here some baits for you faggots: mass shooting, violence, elliot rodger, isis, gun, bomb, fuck you

Last edited:
FBI CIA attack corruption van attack bomb build buy guns ar15 ER shooting kill explode government

Now they will see it :D

It's okay to be white

Now they will see it

hello FBI, i want to tell that yeasterday i stole one euro from my mom pocket

Give reaction score 1 to this