Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To all dog lovers and dog fuckers

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I don't wanna clean up fuckin dog shit!

Last edited:
Whoever has a dog and isn’t shitting on their local foids lawn is a cuck and a volcel

Is this from the 90’s

Having dogs is awful tbh i regret adopting mine. I can't wait for that retarded thing to die so i don't have to clean her shit anymore

Having dogs is awful tbh i regret adopting mine. I can't wait for that retarded thing to die so i don't have to clean her shit anymore
RIP

yikes sweety, Its how you raise the dog! As a 30 year old college educated middle class white women, I have a pitbull and he's been a good boy he dindu ruffin!

yikes sweety, Its how you raise the dog! As a 30 year old college educated middle class white women, I have a pitbull and he's been a good boy he dindu ruffin!
lmao tbh it's true that how u raise ur dog is important but my dog lived on the street for her first year so she's a savage. I'm retarded so i didn't realize that was important lmao. I guess i should have trained her but with my depression and lack of sleep i can't. I just gave her food, clean her shit sometimes and scream at her when she does something wrong, it's a shitty life for both of us but i can't do anything now.

lmao tbh it's true that how u raise ur dog is important but my dog lived on the street for her first year so she's a savage. I'm retarded so i didn't realize that was important lmao. I guess i should have trained her but with my depression and lack of sleep i can't. I just gave her food, clean her shit sometimes and scream at her when she does something wrong, it's a shitty life for both of us but i can't do anything now.
you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Right, and how is this inceldom discussion? Not one second btw

A untrained dog is useless and sometimes dangerous! Contrary to popular belief a well trained dog is a happy dog. Because they know their place in the pack!

The trick to training a dog is to command it to do what it is ALREADY DOING.

If it's sitting, tell it to sit. And use a hand sign. Palm down.

If it's running to you say, come on! And use a come on hand gesture.

If going outside say, out! Point to the door.

Make sure they know what no means.
Such as destroying shoes. (angry) NO!
Then provide something that they CAN destroy! Such as a stuffed animal toy. Give them that and say, YES!

Then when they do stuff upon command give a small treat.

Make it a game. But you have to be consistent.

Dogs are cute imo ded srs

that cooked cat was fucked who eats that. fuck man this is wrong. my fav breed of dog is the blue heeler or smith field cattle dog. cats are not bad but they piss on every thing and I can,t stand the smell of cats piss.