Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee > TLDR; I had sex for the first time after five years being with the guy who I lost my virginity to. It was the best sex I’ve ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, being a woman must be amazing. You don't need to bring anything to the table aside from a vagina, a pair of tits, and a mediocre body.

I would normally say she needs to be raped, beheaded and dumped in the woods to be devoured by the wildlife but that is too merciful of a fate and doesnt justify the contempt I have for this vindictive cunt. :fire:

I saw this on braincels. It was the most brutal thing I read in a while. The guy was only liked and praised because of his LOOKS. That was the worst part.

I'm trying to laugh the pain away but this is too much. We haven't lived boyos. This is grade A suicidefuel:cryfeels::feelsrope:

fuk this life man fuk kkkkkkk

So running JBF game doesn't guarantee that she's satisfied with you?

That's tutorial island for you...

I'm trying to laugh the pain away but this is too much. We haven't lived boyos. This is grade A suicidefuel:cryfeels::feelsrope:
fuk this life man fuk kkkkkkk
They were right we have come to Hell

I saw this on braincels. It was the most brutal thing I read in a while. The guy was only liked and praised because of his LOOKS. That was the worst part.
From the post: In the morning we talked again and it was just nice, and I felt like myself. Not like I had to look down or be quiet. I just talked like I don’t have anxiety and like I was talking to someone I’d not just met in a club. He was nice, friendly and so so kind.

JFL after sex she is worshipping him, and he could do anything, murder children, and she would think it's god's work.

This post has received the Platinum award
12.2k upvotes
>reddit

Last edited:
So running JBF game doesn't guarantee that she's satisfied with you?
He got 5 years of pussy, we have got none. JBF is legit if you understand that relationships for incel tier looks men are temporary things.

So what? Her boyfriend dumped her because he was gay so she fucked Chad.

What even triggers you guys about this? She didn’t cheat on him, she just found out sex was way better with a Chad (which should have been obvious enough already to anyone who’s blackpilled here).

I don't like these threads, they feel like cucking threads.

Why would I read what a whore writes

I'm more jealous than annoyed. It's not like she's cheating. My only issue is that she fucked him in probably less than 6 hours of meeting him while I'm lucky if I can get in the friendzone.

4 girls its just step outside the0ry

I would normally say she needs to be raped, beheaded and dumped in the woods to be devoured by the wildlife but that is too merciful of a fate and doesnt justify the contempt I have for this vindictive cunt. :fire:

or crucified and flayed alive in public so that crows can gouge out her filthy cock-licking eyes.

Um he have a great personality unlike us that's why he fucks her

What even triggers you guys about this?
We'll never be the attractive male that she's instantly attracted to, immediately has sex with, and she will remember how great we were for the rest of her life.

This was fucking sui fuel man, use the appropriate tag next time.

Knowing that chad can initiate such a primal and overwhelming pleasure in girls just makes me want to die, she is literally his slave at this point and all he did was look good and fuck her. When she hits the wall she will never forget him and every sexual experience will always be compared to her first chad, betabuxxers never had a chance.

I seriously wonder what it feels like to be desired so strongly, instead i'm sitting in my boxers playing runescape while chad gets all the fun. Just fuck this society man.

I bet my soul he was atlease average height and MAXIMUM norwood 1.

We'll never be the attractive male that she's instantly attracted to, immediately has sex with, and she will remember how great we were for the rest of her life.
That part I understand totally, what I don’t get is the implication that she is doing something insidious or cucking her boyfriend when he’s The one who dumped her.

So what? Her boyfriend dumped her because he was gay so she fucked Chad.

What even triggers you guys about this? She didn’t cheat on him, she just found out sex was way better with a Chad (which should have been obvious enough already to anyone who’s blackpilled here).
Honestly, I think the fact that she could get that amount of validation with that little effort is enough for suifuel. But it is more than that, the narcissist in me truly believes I could outperform any random chad if given the chance to play with sex, but no such chance will ever be given to me.

I'm more jealous than annoyed. It's not like she's cheating.
7438.jpg

any woman who has been dumped will ALWAYS say sex with the new partner is better.

They lie, always lie.

Foids are disgusting! I hate this world so much.

Made me pop a boner ngl.

Great, another reddit post I won't read

don't you bigots know? a woman's sexual satisfaction is the most important thing in the world. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD

Last edited:
how is having a drunk one night stand empowering, he could have had aids or been a serial cannibal rapist.

oh that's right he's attractive, womens "intuition" never works on those guys

women are retarded

also jfl at how easy it is for foids to get laid, notice she had to make no effort, just go to a club and get approached by guys

life on tutorial mode with cheat codes

That was brutal. Crushed my day

Cocksucking whore writes about being personal cumdumpster like if it was a love story.

It’s fucking over. Brutal to read. She ran into a chad and he gave her her first orgasm ever. Also, she only knew him for like an hour.

:feelsseriously:

STRONG bump.

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6