Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TLC makes reality show named "Hot and heavy" about landwhales having thinner boyfriends

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Women are getting fatter, but their standards are increasing with their weight.

Also:

"But their newest show is facing backlash online before it even premieres.
“Since TLC’s production team somehow missed this, it is INCREDIBLY disrespectful to first, characterize someone based solely on their size and second, portray concepts of “hot” and “heavy” as polar opposites – implying that hot and heavy may not …characterize one person simultaneously,” one person tweeted."

Landwhales are mad because of the title :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Last edited:
Yea we are long overdue for a nuclear holocaust now

Being fat isn't the worst thing because the only way a man can keep his genetic looksmatch loyal to him is if she's fat.
Brutal but true.

Hahaha. TLC should have changed its name years ago. Remember how it stands for The Learning Channel? Well 20 years ago that was true. Believe it or not there were quality nature and science shows.

Now it's nothing reality TV bullshit about nothing but midgets and fat people. What a joke. Sadly even Discovery and History have gone this way now. Shows the state of the world in 2019. Everything has to be dumbed down and turned into mindless reality TV garbage.

Landwhales must be prevented from breeding and passing on their shitty genes.

Never in the opposite direction. Never, never, never. Men aren't allowed to feel valued by eating a big buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Those Men that are with those ham galaxies were raised by Single Mothers, no doubt about it. Fat pig hog femslugs deserve to be handcuffed to a Treadmill.

Terrible Luciferian Cucks

"Fat women deserve love too" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

fatgirls_pink.gif

Now imagine the outrage of someone created an "incels need love too" shirt.

“Since TLC’s production team somehow missed this, it is INCREDIBLY disrespectful to first, characterize someone based solely on their size and second, portray concepts of “hot” and “heavy” as polar opposites – implying that hot and heavy may not …characterize one person simultaneously,” one person tweeted."
Gee how many hoops do you have to go through for this to even make sense.
Fat women deserve a gym pass too.

TLC is giga degenerate trash for bored soccer moms

Landwhales should hang

such a retarded double standard, u would never see a show with the roles reversed

Hahaha. TLC should have changed its name years ago. Remember how it stands for The Learning Channel? Well 20 years ago that was true. Believe it or not there were quality nature and science shows.

Now it's nothing reality TV bullshit about nothing but midgets and fat people. What a joke. Sadly even Discovery and History have gone this way now. Shows the state of the world in 2019. Everything has to be dumbed down and turned into mindless reality TV garbage.

Idiotcracy in the making.

Hot and heavy can also describe the stinky turds those land whales must drop. Disgusting

Idiotcracy in the making.

It's already here especially with social media. Idiocracy was sadly a prophetic movie. Instead of Terry Crews we got Donald Trump though.

I don't know when TLC or History started to fall exactly but I think I've got a theory for Discovery. Mythbusters walked the line for years. Don't get me wrong, I liked that show. But it was a sciencetainment type show. A lot of interesting things were covered. But in the spirit of science, it actually wasn't. Yes a lot of the things they did building up to their projects incorporated legitimate science and technology. But ultimately the final products were not testable and repeatable experiments and/or they needed much further trials to be considered credible. Blowing shit up is cool yes, but it's entertainment. I give them credit for not incorporating any reality TV style bullshit drama crap. After that came the downfall for the channel.

Once you start putting peoples' personal dumb ass drama stuff into a show it is no longer educational. When you factor in that "reality" TV is usually scripted to hell as well then you know we're in the times of Idiocracy. I can't even flip on a show that just watches nature out in the wild doing its thing anymore. I guess that's not exciting enough for the average idiot.

society is such a joke, think of how much a guy has to improve himself to even got noticed by a woman.

for women there's no standards anymore, even being obese isn't a problem now cause men are so thirsty.

i want to see a show about thin attractive women dating obese guys, oh yeah it will never happen/

Fuck fat "foids". You are almost gay if you like landwhales tbh.

Landwhales have won. They have so much power and social protection now. Those ugly yet skinny fit women you see in gyms are taking care of their bodies only for Gigachads now.

Indeed you'll never see a show where Fat men can eliminate and pick fit women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back