Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tl;dr its severely over for many men

G

Guest2

You know, when you were young, you could have been one of those guys who got invited to come outside and stuff, and hang out at parks to get drunk off cheap WKD that your friend's brother bought for you, then go back to that one kid's house whose mum was never home so you could do whatever. You'd try weed and laugh your arse off at stupid shit with your friends, and the worst thing that would happen would be being chased by some guy and running off laughing. You'd go hang out somewhere; one of your mates said that one of the girls in the group has a crush on you. You'd kiss and she'd be your girlfriend, with it's fair share of drama and maybe heartbreak, but that's life. That's actual living, riding the rollercoaster, instead of being neglected and in isolation.

That's adolescence, and you never had it. As such, you're damned to be a child forever.

I was in a group when i was 8, but when we turned 12 i was kicked out and They replaced me with a foid :cryfeels:

The parents/siblings/former friends never see their kids becoming socially stunned. They’ll place blame on the alienated that never had a chance:feelscry:

My life is like a roller coaster but I’m the one in the back trying to push the cart up the hill and Chad is riding in the cart with Stacy.

I like being in isolation tbh
Fuck drama and other bullshit

They’ll place blame on the alienated that never had a chance
tbh this is one of the worst things about being incel, all those bluepills you're bombarded with by people who couldn't imagine a day in your shoes.

guys like us are merely observers/spectators on life, not participants
I was in a group when i was 8, but when we turned 12 i was kicked out and They replaced me with a foid :cryfeels:
what the fuck is up with your avi and sig brah?

The only opinion that matters is that of your looksmatch.

Maybe I was never a human to begin with.

We will never have this buddy boyos.Our teen years were wasted in front of computer screen instead of living,all because of genetics

Many men like us. Many men in super factories. Many men in trade jobs. Many men rotting in a room. Today while waiting in line for my sub i overheard the hatian women serving it ask the older guy maybe in his 50s getting the sub if he has a wife or kids. The man said never, forget it. Many men.

sometimes you don't stay a child but it still doesn't get any better, lol

check out this thread

>when you were young
Aren't you like 16?

>when you were young
Aren't you like 16?
It's a suifuel post, not personal. Either way, I've never been apart of any friendship circles or anything, and it's not comforting to know that these are the experiences people have

I must take a break from reading this website. Because most of you live in a parallel world where you think every man in this planet is the exact carbon copy of yourself, it’s a strange phenomenon based on projection.

I can summarize the mindset of the incuck: since he is a failed normie outcast with one-itis, he NEED to constantly repeat to himself that every other man in this planet is like him, because he want to drag other people down to feel better about himself.

Example: validationcels always try to project their inferiority on others, claiming they represent the whole community, they say every incel is like them and they are the spokesmen.

Then there are the socially isolated failed normies, that cannot even imagine the existence of people who enjoy to be alone. There are a lot of people who truly enjoy solitude, and they are not only the incel-looking guy.

This fucking drama is absurd, it’s dumb and ultimately it’s just a projection of the feelings of some users, mostly failed normies.

We already missed the best parts of our lives, even if we ascend we will never get it back

I must take a break from reading this website. Because most of you live in a parallel world where you think every man in this planet is the exact carbon copy of yourself, it’s a strange phenomenon based on projection.

I can summarize the mindset of the incuck: since he is a failed normie outcast with one-itis, he NEED to constantly repeat to himself that every other man in this planet is like him, because he want to drag other people down to feel better about himself.

Example: validationcels always try to project their inferiority on others, claiming they represent the whole community, they say every incel is like them and they are the spokesmen.

Then there are the socially isolated failed normies, that cannot even imagine the existence of people who enjoy to be alone. There are a lot of people who truly enjoy solitude, and they are not only the incel-looking guy.

This fucking drama is absurd, it’s dumb and ultimately it’s just a projection of the feelings of some users, mostly failed normies.
I found another forum for you to go to

It's a suifuel post, not personal. Either way, I've never been apart of any friendship circles or anything, and it's not comforting to know that these are the experiences people have
I had all of that (except for the crush part of course) and I'm still a friendless incel.

Women really ain't shit. Also my life in a nutshell:
My life is like a roller coaster but I’m the one in the back trying to push the cart up the hill and Chad is riding in the cart with Stacy.
The parents/siblings/former friends never see their kids becoming socially stunned. They’ll place blame on the alienated that never had a chance:feelscry:
tbh this is one of the worst things about being incel, all those bluepills you're bombarded with by people who couldn't imagine a day in your shoes.