Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tits or ass?

Tits or ass?

• Tits

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Ass

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Tits or ass, what do you prefer? Would you rather ascend with a foid with great tits and a mediocre ass or a foid with a great ass and mediocre tits?

Ass

Great ass mediocre tits > great tits mediocre ass
full

full

Last edited:
I'd rather ascend with a girl with good tits and a mediocre ass. I like them both when they're small anyway, and asses usually look good, so a "mediocre ass" would still get me hard.

Ass. A quality ass is rare and when spotted is a delight to my groin. Tits don't do as much for me.

Ass. A quality ass is rare and when spotted is a delight to my groin. Tits don't do as much for me.
I dont know where you live, but on average its way easier to find foids with a good ass than foids with good tits

Ass voters = negroes or spiritual negroes

Tits or ass, what do you prefer? Would you rather ascend with a foid with great tits and a mediocre ass or a foid with a great ass and mediocre tits?
Tits. Between small and perky to big ass titties

I dont know where you live, but on average its way easier to find foids with a good ass than foids with good tits
What do you consider a good ass? I'm talking about a toned well sized medium muscular ass. Not an ass comprised of excess fat.

ass

only degens want to fuck tits

I have seen this question 20 times probably.
Personally, I prefer tits but it depends on the whole body.
If she's very sexy with big ass and medium tits, I may choose her but in general I prefer big tits.

There's a difference between a quality ass and a sheboon ass. One is achieved from hard work. The other is the product of lack of self care and obesity.

There's a difference between a quality ass and a sheboon ass. One is achieved from hard work. The other is the product of lack of self care and obesity.
Post pics of what u consider qualityass

In a negative or positive way?

Yeah these mog those tik tok girls ass which are just big asf but i love them too but if i had gf id want this
TikTok girls have gross fat butts because they're lazy. This is what a girls butt looks like when she has low body fat and works her butt muscles with squats and such.

What do you consider a good ass? I'm talking about a toned well sized medium muscular ass. Not an ass comprised of excess fat.
Good question. Imo a good ass is soft, nice and round and doesnt have loose skin/cellulite. Medium to big sized, but not so big that it looks unproportionate and weird

Good question. Imo a good ass is soft, nice and round and doesnt have loose skin/cellulite. Medium to big sized, but not so big that it looks unproportionate and weird
Nice :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Tits because I fucked your mom who has nice big tits OP

For me, "great ass with mediocre tits", the foid could have small tits even. I just prefer asses overall.

Doesn't matter but she has to have at least something.

Good butt > Good tits > Mediocre tits > Mediocre butt

Where did this meme even come from, liking massive tits is a product of the Internet and anime.