Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of this trucel life

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
Foids are always nagging me and shit micromanaging the fuck out of me even tho there’s other normies who constantly small talk and shit talk each other , I legit can’t work with foids it ends up with me just constantly hearing bs from them. They will mock trucels but tell normies nothing, I wish I was mopping floors like the good old days but now I have to work with both genders , no more schizos , and with me being so out of touch to reality I can’t communicate with emotions so i jus seem like an aspie monotone trucel . I keep telling myself im just here for money but I need to find another job asap

Our lives consist of constant humiliation and despair.

Our lives consist of constant humiliation and despair.
Yk it’s getting bad when you’re popping propranolols and bromazolam just to not seethe at these normies

Yk it’s getting bad when you’re popping propranolols and bromazolam just to not seethe at these normies
I'm on escitalopram and modafinil. Will start with propanolols soon because I get a uncomfortable heart pounding during my panic attacks.