Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of this existence ... this place ...

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
The cycle of misery always remains. Like a constant downpour, washing over my mind, the hopelessness and emptyness I've felt for so long now
Sadness heartache and misery don't work alone for me, they often bring their friends, bitterness hatred and envy, all forming as different branches of depression
I've felt like this for so long, I really don't want to be here any longer. I never thought this was how my life would turn out to be
Beating my head against the wall to drown out the thoughts
The wings of death are opening i can feel the footsteps of people walking over my grave. the dark waits for no man but i wait for the dark. send me home

Yeah man i getcha. Its real brutal out there.

Wetried

Its never a matter of what you feel about your life and the world. You can hate your life and the world as much as the hatred in your finite being can hold. Its when the world do not wish to tolerate one anymore that is when it will find a way to expel/exterminate such being. And there is a time for everything under the sun.

Last edited:
Can relate this

The cycle of misery always remains. Like a constant downpour, washing over my mind, the hopelessness and emptyness I've felt for so long now
Sadness heartache and misery don't work alone for me, they often bring their friends, bitterness hatred and envy, all forming as different branches of depression
I've felt like this for so long, I really don't want to be here any longer. I never thought this was how my life would turn out to be
Beating my head against the wall to drown out the thoughts
The wings of death are opening i can feel the footsteps of people walking over my grave. the dark waits for no man but i wait for the dark. send me home
We should think of Death as a sweet and kind liberator.

We should think of Death as a sweet and kind liberator.
this tbh. we already know that being here is just prolonged torture, ending it might be better, but of course you must have the conviction to do so.

Waking up to this misery is a daily dose of suifuel. The blackpill has given me a new mindset though and I hope things will improve somewhat over the next year.