Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tired of thinking about women...and inceldom and everything

U

uninstall

Banned
-
ffs,

so tired of having my whole life revolve around some femshits

fuck them and their fucking precious vaginas

seriously, like fuck it all

fuck the whole god damn world and everything in it

it ain't nothing beatiful here

fuck it all

tired of having my whole brain invested in that shit

ffs,

fuck it all

Even if you want to stop thinking about it, you can’t

life is a burden not a gift.

ffs,

fuck it all

I suggest you take a break from this site and places like reddit/4chan.

I am.

Especially after that Japan thread you made. Generated some really good discussion. I can leave here on a good note after reading that.

You probably need a break. Since returning I've been posting non-stop and inceldom has consumed my thoughts, making me more depressed and I might need a break too.

Many days I wish we were just in a simulation.

Break free from their chains brother.:feelsokman:

Yeah, I hear you. It's hard to change focus knowing it's been the same as it has been for so long.

Seriously. I'm burnt out from all this too.

Play some dota 2, trust me you will forget abou women

Sometimes I get so worked up the only way to sooth myself is by sleeping. Even then I wake up in a bad mood, but not as bad as before. If I can't sleep, then it really sucks.

Sometimes I;ll just grab a bunch of anti-depressants and start downing them like candy hoping for some relief.

life is a burden not a gift.

"Just be greatful bro, you live in 2018"

> utterly ignorant to the fact that until the end of the universe people will be more privileged than you

"Just be greatful bro, you aren't a starving african child"

> completely ignores how normies and femoids would kill themselves if they had to experience the fraction of the pain incels have to

I feel you. There was absolutely no reason for us to be here and experience this shit.

Well it would be best to take a break from a website dedicated to discussing said femshits then.

Escapism
Vidya
Get a parttime job
Etc

Well it would be best to take a break from a website dedicated to discussing said femshits then.

Escapism
Vidya
Get a parttime job
Etc

legit

spending time here is not healthy in the long run

Yeah I need a break too. Its just so hard to turn away from the incels going mainstream shit storm. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera, I don't wanna miss any major developments.

"Just be greatful bro, you live in 2018"

> utterly ignorant to the fact that until the end of the universe people will be more privileged than you

"Just be greatful bro, you aren't a starving african child"

> completely ignores how normies and femoids would kill themselves if they had to experience the fraction of the pain incels have to

anyone who says the "just be grateful for being alive" lie needs to become voluntarily celibate, only eat bread and water, shut themselves in a small room for decades. Until they do that they're just another virtue signalling pile of shit.

anyone who says the "just be grateful for being alive" lie needs to become voluntarily celibate, only eat bread and water, shut themselves in a small room for decades. Until they do that they're just another virtue signalling pile of shit.

This

And it's a sign of someone not ever being able to put themselves into someone else's shoes and just hypocritically screaming "be grateful you're not a starving child in africa"

ffs,

fuck it all

See? Now you're getting somewhere.

I am voluntarily celibate.

Not a big deal.

Play some dota 2, trust me you will forget abou women
This is a good cope, the competetive gaming is a whole new domain of struggle(mostly made up of incels) where you have a shot at making it to the top. It's how I coped with rejection and being a sexual failure in my teens, I played league of legends and pretty much made it my life for a long time. But in the end I got bored of gaming and had to swallow the whole blackpill.

I take breaks from this site very often. You should do the same. Also, find a good cope. Every incel needs a goddam cope.

Go to the offtopic section to discuss other things

yeah, I get tired of talking about females and their hypocrisy everyday, females will never change or admit their advantage in life, they have too many whiteknight orbiter males to ever call them out on their privilege. Blackpill is always going to be a fringe theory,