Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of the sadistic fucks that lurk r/smalldickproblems and pretend to care

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
They always make the same stupid ass posts to “You’re more then just your penis bro” “Just find a girl that will accept you they are out there” “Just use your fingers to compensate”. I can picture them sitting behind the keyboard getting a hard on knowing that they are better off then at least someone in this world. Humans are so pathetic in their craving for validation they will literally go down into the gutter to find someone they can feel better then.

What should they say then?

“Just use your fingers to compensate”
This advice is common and is insulting as fuck. But size doesn't matter br0. Why does anyone have to "compensate" if it doesn't matter? Jfl.

dont use reddit tbh

They shouldn’t even be there in the first place. Normies REFUSE to allow genetically inferior men a place to cope. They have to infiltrate everything

Humans are so pathetic in their craving for validation they will literally go down into the gutter to find someone they can feel better then.

Why do you think bullying exists, or racism exists?

All that intelligence and they spend it doing retarded shit like arguing over skin color and creating genetically modified Great Apes.

Humans deserve to be wiped off the planet.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

dont use reddit tbh
For the best I hate that shithole. But that sub is filled with people who can relate to the pain so it can be useful. I always light into the women I see there and tell them to fuck off.

They shouldn’t even be there in the first place. Normies REFUSE to allow genetically inferior men a place to cope. They have to infiltrate everything

Do these men just want a place to cope/vent, or do they want support? It is a subreddit for talking about your problems.

Do these men just want a place to cope/vent, or do they want support? It is a subreddit for talking about your problems.
80% of the members make posts requesting the virtue signalers leave them in peace

Most women will outright tell you that they wouldn't date a guy under a certain length, so the size doesn't matter narrative is bullshit

they shouldn't say anything. They should leave people alone. Imagine a normie saying to us on this forum to not worry about being incel

"we have to keep internet safe from mysoginistic degenedates :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

They always make the same stupid ass posts to “You’re more then just your penis bro” “Just find a girl that will accept you they are out there” “Just use your fingers to compensate”. I can picture them sitting behind the keyboard getting a hard on knowing that they are better off then at least someone in this world. Humans are so pathetic in their craving for validation they will literally go down into the gutter to find someone they can feel better then.
I have no clue why incels even still bother with Fukkit.

Jfl at using Soyit

it's the only subreddit i lurk currently
some stuff there is absolutely brutal

Honesty would be better, at least it keeps people from fruitlessly going in circles. It's the same with bluepillers, if they were honest with themselves and others about the blackpill a lot of things could be achieved.

idc about them

dont use leddit