Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of normies constantly bringing up our looks

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★★
Why can’t they leave us alone. I got a memory of that retarded coworker normie from my job who asked if i had a girlfriend and then when i lied and said yes he then proceeds to ask if i had sex with her. I found out later he only asked this to me and no one else. It’s like no matter where i go i can’t catch a fucking break. Someone just needs to bring up that im ugly.

Later on he says i look like i watch anime and when i ask if it was a insult He just nodded his head. I cope by saying he is insecure but i know that ain’t true. He is a damn cuck who tries to hit on other girls and admits that he gets rejected but he says he doesn’t care which is pure cope. He also keeps calling foids “my love” It’s so zesty and he ditched me once when we were supposed to clean. That fucking denigrate

Normies should be put in woodcutters

Normies should be put in woodcutters
Wood chippER

ironically normies love saying that

but they're the ones paying taxes to pedophiles their whole lives and being pieces of shit just because

Report him for harassment keep going up the chain of command until he is fired. Time to play niggerjew games against these filthy niggerjuden

Report him for harassment keep going up the chain of command until he is fired. Time to play niggerjew games against these filthy niggerjuden
Like a sub5 will be taken seriously.

Like a sub5 will be taken seriously.
Sadly yeah but you need to document any cases of this and keep escalating until you can prove they are bigoted faggots who don't follow the laws on employee complaints.

they are never giving me any raise plus he is in a higher role then me i can’t do much Im probably gonna quit soon A few days ago they gave some normie a promotion when the guy just got a warning a few days before that

I’m just gonna get called a snitch and get my ass beat. The whole job is infested with young adults and that guy loves to yap about how he beats people ip