Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of no purpose

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I was just driving home after working 12 hour night shift and some shit head tried to run me off the highway

I couldn’t do anything because then I get charged so he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants and get away with it. Even worse that’s seen as “heroic” of him and “hot” by foids.

I get home and pull out my phone and see people shit on my physique. (Some of you guys have seen it, I made a post and I think it’s decent).

I check my bank account and it’s almost zero after paying all my bills

The same fucking cycle. Over and over. Gym, steroids, work, sleep.

I want a fucking purpose man. I have the police physical training in 2 weeks (for corrections) to gain police experience first which I’m excited for

it’s so fucking unfair how shit heads get away with so much. Unemployed, fucking 13 girls a week, sex tapes they send to other dudes to make them jealous, etc….

cant you go back to parents and conitune working?
i think the nature of famillies in the modern era is to live in the same home all life.

cant you go back to parents and conitune working?
i think the nature of famillies in the modern era is to live in the same home all life.

I’d have to move states and I make decent money at this job which is $28 an hour for being 22

But then I think most guys my age are selling drugs and making $10,000 a week and getting laid so I don’t know anymore

You get zero reward being a good person. You all you get is hurt and struggle

Last edited:
I’d have to move states and I make decent money at this job which is $28 an hour

But then I think most guys my age are selling drugs and making $10,000 a week and getting laid so I don’t know anymore

You get zero reward being a good person. You all you get is hurt and struggle
not even the copes are legal.
:feelsrope: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

IMG 4365

Average normie in 2024

What’s even funny is that this guy gets shit on for having a “shit physique” HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC?

He’s a narcissistic incel

Meanwhile dudes like this are fucking a new girl every night

IMG 4367

Ever tried SWAT 4 or Ready or Not since you mentioned about 'police physical training'? That might take some things off your head and also allow you to gain a little bit more experience, SWAT 4 is pretty realistic I think.

Mogs my shitty $6.5/hour job at a factory jfl

At least you do things the right way

90% of monies have skeletons in their closest. They are selling their OF, bodies, drugs, and unfortunately get praised

You live a quiet life by the rules and you are a “pussy” and aren’t a real man

JFL ITS FUCKIN RIDICULOUS IT REALLY FUCKIN IS.

Ever tried SWAT 4 or Ready or Not since you mentioned about 'police physical training'? That might take some things off your head and also allow you to gain a little bit more experience, SWAT 4 is pretty realistic I think.

Just saw some videos, looks pretty fun

It’d be cool if there was a police simulator which replicated interactions with people. (Tickets, arrests, handling different disputes, chasing after people, being able to call backup)

That’s what interests me most about law enforcement. Every day is different and you deal with new people and situations

You get to go home knowing you made a difference and your decisions impacted others